The Closed Beta of The Awakening is live!

I am also on the fence with the new supporter packs, perhaps a beta key would would influence that but the reality of it as though this game is free to play, I have logged almost 600 hours with it and would not mind spending cash minus my bank upgrades I already got on sale. I feel I have gotten more then the play time of most games I have paid for. Icing on the cake would not hurt the chances though, though is not a huge factor in the decision.
Last edited by TheReddish on Apr 21, 2015, 5:22:41 PM
I don't know, i think the current Random choose system is broken, you should not give accounts without a character or achievment a chance for beta invite. they won't test that beta...

and the chance is high that people created 500 sub accounts
Last edited by Virago3 on Apr 21, 2015, 5:25:49 PM
As long as the key is not account bound this flawed system will be exploited to no end. I am not 100% sure but people can create 20 accounts, wait for one of them to get a key, then unlock the beta on their main account, right?
QQ post xD
@GGG been playing since closed beta when you just had to sign up and get emailed a key. What or who do I have to do to get a key today?
oh come on !!
Spoiler
[Removed by Support]

you really HAVE to filter this out somehow, i don't get salty very quick but this is just maddening.
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Apr 21, 2015, 6:06:38 PM
"
awsomness wrote:
oh come on !!
Spoiler
[Removed by Support]

you really HAVE to filter this out somehow, i don't get salty very quick but this is just maddening.

Spoiler
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Apr 21, 2015, 6:03:15 PM
like 25% of the players chose haven't even been on since they signed up for beta... i been on the poe page non stop ahhh
Any1 else working whilst checking the PoE main page every couple of minutes ?

Can't do any work ffs ^_^

Love you all :)
Ok, uhm , first of all i would like to thank every developer , producer, designer and artist , secondly a really big hug and high five to all the players out there building a better community , and keeping this game up and running .

Now , few of you may know me , while in parties i used mainly a generosity aura and clarity , i was known as the generous clarity man !

As fate would have it , me and my friend who also plays path of exile , were travelling on bussiness to Genova , and the plane that we boarded, crashed near a lithuanian village ... we were the only two survivors .

But we met what we thought it was a great and helpful family . Little did we know that this family was the head of the lithuanian mob , and we were caught in a crossfire between them and their rivals .

One of the rival family kidnapped the lithuanian mob boss's daughter , so he demanded us to go and rescue her , but we denied , and he chained my friend in the horse stables , threatening to take his life and make him a horse semen dispenser .

Now , if you guyz help me get my hands on two beta keys , it will greatly motivate me , pumping my adrenaline to the max , and I will defeat both the lithuanian mob boss and his rivals , cleansing this beautiful lithuanian village, and rescuing my friend from the cletches of evil .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info