King Kaom Fight Video (Spoilers)

awesome much hype for the expansion
I figured he was deliberately leaving the aura and herald off to extend the fight.
The fireballs coming from the side are kinda interesting.
You could do something like have an additional one shoot per party member to scale up the fight....
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Kaom isn't the first boss in the Act, btw. That's an incorrect title.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:

But IGN said so :( Only thing left to do now is to change the boss order so kaom is first boss :p
Last edited by lemor0 on Apr 17, 2015, 10:33:28 PM
Great, but why the video can't be played ? Chrome, windows.
"
lemor0 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

But IGN said so :( Only thing left to do now is to change the boss order so kaom is first boss :p

I think IGN meant, "first boss to be revealed."

The video worked for me using Chrome.
Looks like a good mechanical fight.
The tight enclosed space should make for an interesting fight, esp for casters and ranged.
Thou I do worry a bit for Minion Masters, I can see the arena getting filled up pretty quickly if you have a lot of minions in tow.
Ehh, fight seems really unimpressive unfortunately. Oak with a line attack and random fireballs isn't a very interesting boss for a lore character as important as Kaom. The fighting arena seemed way too small for the mechanics to really show their potential. The demo tried to make it seem really engaging, but it definitely looks like just another once-per-difficulty boss that will be easily defeated by holding right click and using flasks. At least there are 8 more (hopefully better) bosses to come.
Another bullet hell fight against desync. Great.
Wont watch or try not to.. BUT THE HYPE IS REAL... GGG u da best!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info