King Kaom Fight Video (Spoilers)

Without auras =)
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
No doubt Kaom didn't pass Act 1 Normal... Fight like a noob.
"
Ropoloid wrote:
Another bullet hell fight against desync. Great.

IF you read the posts more attentively , you would have seen that desync is going to be adressed in the Awakening.
Free loot.

Spoiler
Puncture trap wins again...
Ill be honest here, the fight didn't look that good, seems even easier than merveil and more boring :/
Maybe i was just expecting more out of this.
Great video!
What i worry the most is how fps is gonna react to all the fire and lava background in Act4.
Hope it will be better than what goes on right now with burning ground etc.!
"
lemor0 wrote:
Ill be honest here, the fight didn't look that good, seems even easier than merveil and more boring :/
Maybe i was just expecting more out of this.

I am sure Merciless version will have more going on that can kill you. They dont want to spoil everything.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Ropoloid wrote:
Another bullet hell fight against desync. Great.
I was going to complain about desync as well... but they are working on the code a bit for the exp/update patch sooo... lets wait and see how things are until then eh?
IGN JimansNotSummoner
Drop a few totems of whatever on top of him and watch Kaom melt as he attacks decoys. Purity of fire may help.
I agree that this looked far too easy compared to Dominus. Yeah i know it was Cruel difficulty, but still, that character would have been destroyed a hundred times during a Dominus fight but still managed to kill Kaom decently easy.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info