King Kaom Fight Video (Spoilers)

No wonder Kaom was defeated, he looks like a bitch.
looks amazing but a little easy. and that was funny didn't put aura back up after deaths 2 mana flasks with no use as regen was fine, could of had granite and ruby flask would have been simple. hope that was normal and it get more intense
cant wait
S L O W E R
Yeah not watching.

"Hey guys wanna see the boss fights from the expansion you can't play months before you can play it?"

No thank you. :(
Gonna be honest...Poor Johnathan - you spent all your time working on that server code, and you didn't get to practice the game very much, did you? :/

No, I'm not being patronizing to be derogatory. Slaving away doing a thankless and incredible job all this time - and frankly, watching you make so many rookie errors is a sad reminder of the trials and tribulations that you've had to go through.

Seriously though - [Removed by Support] ;)

Also seriously though - *Salutes* Make lockstep work, sir, and you'll have the undying love of Wraeclast, and all who reside in her.

Well...most of whom reside in her...

Spoiler
Maybe once all the kinks get ironed out, you can have the time to remember to turn your aura's back on... :3
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
Last edited by TikoXi on Apr 17, 2015, 8:10:12 PM
Keep in mind that is a demo char and he was probably trying to make the boss look hard.

Not saying kaom merc/cruel wont be hard, but you cant really tell from these demos.

Also this was normal.
I have not been hyped like that for a video game since FF7
"
Splift wrote:
Keep in mind that is a demo char and he was probably trying to make the boss look hard.

Not saying kaom merc/cruel wont be hard, but you cant really tell from these demos.

Also this was normal.

no, it was cruel. He dropped a level 58 req armor.

Unique mobs drop items from +2 levels. So he was fighting in at least a level 56 zone. He was in cruel.
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
Was it just me, or did Kaom seem like the new "final boss" of Act 4? The main antagonist and Kaom, sure do resemble one another...

http://www.pathofexile.com/theawakening

I really hope he is not the final boss, this video would be really uncalled for...
Seems you have added some more depth and dynamic to the fight, also Kaom looks badass, hope the rest is even more entertaining:)
Better dont quote me - often editing right after posting:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info