The Awakening Update: New Skills

Hype is over 9000!

I'm getting really really hyped for Act 4 and 2.0 update. New skills look awesome. It seems like we are getting pets in form of golems because every class should find their favorite pick amongst the three variations.

I'm a bit torn on Chaos golem who is scalling with INT because I would primarily use it for damage reduction as a melee, however, upcoming Fortify buff might be good enough solution to melee survivability that other options would be more suitable.
My TS ranger is definitely going with Ice golem for sweet crit chance and accuracy bonuses as well as potential for slowing down enemies or redirecting their attention to the golem instead of me.

I sincerely hope golems will be moderately effective without summoning passives. I hope they will be usable in most of scenarios and if players focus on summons, golems become a force to reckon.

Fortify support is also looking sweet, I just need to get 6L for my Static Strike scion else I do not see place for it in my 4/5L setup.
wow POE SUCKS THE DEVS ARE STUPID

jk awesome update new skills look great!
And how blood lust will interact with weapon with bleeding like aztiri axe?
I hope that fortify support gem will be possible to use with the trigger counter-attack gems, Don't see a reason why it shouldn't. Seems perfect for that not taking up room having it on my attack skill(s). great buff for melee.
Good job! Can't wait to see the rest of skill gems. :)
Last edited by Langhun on Apr 17, 2015, 5:06:31 AM
"Grants buff to his master" means he won't buff any other minions, right?
"
Cia91 wrote:
And how blood lust will interact with weapon with bleeding like aztiri axe?

"Cannot" overrides everything else.
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.
"I'm so excited ! And I just can't hide it ! We're about to loose control and I think we like it !"
<3 Love you GGG <3
im crying right now:)
Haiiiiiiiiipuuuuuuuuuuuu!

That typo tho, on Fire Golem

"Goelms grant 15% increased damage"
Last edited by WiseGuard on Apr 17, 2015, 5:43:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info