The Awakening Update: New Skills

Meh, not maths but gem description. Got it confused with Fortify gem.

Anyway - can it mean that the bonus is per golem in a party?
mmm... nice golems!!
I really appreciate that you now link gems to the forums to give us their specifics

thanks
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Fire Golem's description says GOELMS grant 15% increased damage.
And both ice and chaos have GOLEMS, so fire's description has a typo.

I want to know if plural in gems descriptions is intentional ("Golems grant XYZ"), as I think it may suggest that for every golem in a party, your golem will give you bonus.
Really excited for Vigilant Strike, got some ideas for some Tanky builds already :)
Curious. Anyone think that the nerfs to Lightning Coil - and perhaps BOR - may have been done with a view to the changes being wrought via act IV and particularly the new jewels? After all, given what Chris said about all this having been in the pipeline for some time they've obviously have know what was coming well before the more recent updates and nerfs. Given how tanky/melee builds stand to benefit from the upcoming changes, had me wondering that LC build's will really benefit when paired to the right jewels.
the golems are good ....

rest of the skills after waiting more than 1 update which u promised new skills for in beta for every 2 weeks.

ARE SHITE
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
low-level cwdt chaos golem anyone?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I'm interested in the chaos golem, I like when more chaos elements come to the game because there is low amounts currently. I think more strength gems are needed, especially attack str gems. Love pets keep up the good work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info