NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
NeverSink wrote:
"
zaregu wrote:
Why filterblade.xyz doesn't it offer to load old filter settings? just logged first time from Blight legue.
Before that, I used it constantly and everything was wonderful. Each time the site suggested loading a fresh filter for a new league.
Spoiler

Check the save/load screen. There's local and account saves (recommended).
If you didn't make any account based saves and cleared your local storage, sadly there's nothing that can be done.

I have not visited the site for 2 months. Didn’t delete anything. Before, everything was fine. When I visited today for the first time, my individual old filters were saved on the page there save|load. But they are from 3.8. And the site did not load them so that I could remake them in 3.9
SC legues V
First, A big Thank You for this extraordinary mod for POE Players.

Secondly I only recently started playing this game again after a long time. I have been playing on PS4 though :-) Very cool to see this on a 65inch TV.

I also just got a new monitor (27 inch ViewSonic, 144Hrz with Eye care)

So I noticed the big difference between playing this on PS4 and here is that they have this mod already included with it, from the very first download. I liked the fact that everything is a bit easier to see and hear. If I could set it up here as it it there that would be great.

I'm a simple kind of man (and an old one, nearly 60 now) and all I really want to do is have this app or mod, indicate drops for the 3 different color linked items, both for 1st level(white) and 2nd level items (Blue). I'd like for it to make a unique sound, show more boldly or different font and make a unique sound as well. I've messed around with it some and I can't seem to get it right. Could some give me a hand and show me a set up for that.

Thanks

Thx for the filters. Hydra map is hidden using uber strict filter after latest patch.
Just me or anyone else have problems with filters tiers showing more than expect after 7.7?
"
Elric_1591 wrote:
Thx for the filters. Hydra map is hidden using uber strict filter after latest patch.

Update to latest version

"
Just me or anyone else have problems with filters tiers showing more than expect after 7.7?

I'd need some details.

Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Updated strict filter I made few days ago, downloaded filter is showing pretty much all currency including wisdom scrolls and I cant change this.

Something went wrong with latest update.
I checked the filter file I get from filterblade and it specificly displays wisdom scrolls (also has portal scrolls, scraps in same category.

The filter I download is certainly not the one I have configured on website.
"
Zedarzy wrote:
I checked the filter file I get from filterblade and it specificly displays wisdom scrolls (also has portal scrolls, scraps in same category.

The filter I download is certainly not the one I have configured on website.

Nothing went wrong. Check the changelog.
There's now a section for leveling currencies (arealevel < 65) and for endgame currencies (arealevel >= 65).

Check on filterblade->currency

Only problem is right now: delve area level is messed up, but GGG is informed of the bug.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
I see thanks.

I'd request for option to disable leveling section or disable by default.

Leveling currency will be covered by leaguestart filter, there's even less incentive to loot transmutes/wisdoms while leveling again.
I looked through the FAQ and found out some interesting things, but I did not find a solution.
Also, thanks for amazing tool mr. NeverSink.
Let's get to the point.

I wanted to adjust my filter, it worked out quite well. Original colors, leveling items,tiers for div cards, etc.

Do your changes in filter overwrite changes made by me recentyl?
Spoiler
My version worked until I decided to remove the appearance of "chisel hammers" and "quality flasks". I think you have released some patch in the meantime that has overwritten some of the changes. When I try to load, I see a green inscription in the lower right corner. "Upgraded to lastest version" or something.
My changes have been replaced with the original (your) until ... I know ... act 3 or something? I see it like you do the "Leveling (below lvl 65)" section again.

I would like to do personalization before the next league, but if my changes are overwritten it doesn't make sense and I will stick to the original. Which is fucking awesome of course. I will only change .mp3 files.
I can make changes just before the start of the league and after 2 weeks, as the mechanics of the season will be overtaken.

Now some things what i have noticed.

First: A warning about the characters used in the titles could be useful.
Spoiler
I named the .mp3 files with "#(number)(name_of_meme)" in the title and because of this the filter fell over. Im unsmarted trash and get it take me like 30 min.
The problem is probably weird characters like: @ # &! @ $ *.

Second: "T0 Drop (used 25 times)". I think the letter "T" in "Top" is missing.

PrtScr:
Spoiler

Thats all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info