NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Metamorph items like the Lung, heart, eye and etc are not showing up and have to press alt to see them and click them. Yes I deleted the old filterblades and installed new ones so I'm not sure why it's not working. please answer soon.
I am having an issue were the filtered items only show up for about 5-10 seconds. After that I have to hit ALT to show all the items again. Am I missing a setting as this didn't happen in 3.8? Any help would be appreciated and thank you for this great tool.
Hi ty for making this filter.
I am receiving an error unable to load filter 3762 master sextants
cannot find this line in the text any idea what I am doing wrong or how to fix
nvm fixed it had an old version in folder still
Last edited by OVRZLS on Dec 16, 2019, 4:24:13 PM
"
NeverSink wrote:
Bugreport: multiple selectors of the same type in one rule doesn't work, which makes a lot of rules across item filter non-functional.

In section "[0710] Helmets" following rule has 3 selectors of type "HasExplicitMod" and it doesn't show rare helmet with "Xopec's" prefix:
"

Show # $type->expl->rare
Identified True
DropLevel > 50
Rarity Rare
Class "Helmets"
HasExplicitMod "Dauntless" "Indomitable" "Unassailable"
HasExplicitMod "Blazing" "Seething"
HasExplicitMod "Abbot's" "Necromancer's" "of Ephij" "of Haast" "of Lioneye" "of the Assassin" "of the Blur" "of the Genius" "of the Gods" "of the Godslayer" "of the Ice" "of the Jaguar" "of the Leviathan" "of the Lightning" "of the Maelstrom" "of the Magma" "of the Phantom" "of the Polar Bear" "of the Polymath" "of the Savant" "of the Titan" "of the Virtuoso" "of the Volcano" "of the Wind" "of Tzteosh" "Puhuarte" "Seraphim's" "Xopec's"
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 255 190 0 # TEXTCOLOR: Rare 75+
SetBorderColor 0 240 190 240 # BORDERCOLOR: Special Base
SetBackgroundColor 0 75 30 255 # BACKGROUND: Rare T1
PlayAlertSound 3 300 # DROPSOUND: Unique
PlayEffect Blue
MinimapIcon 0 Blue Diamond

This rule shows the helmet only after i comment first two "HasExplicitMod" selectors - so 3rd one which has "Xopec's" as parameter finally applied.

This bug globally breaks explicit mod filtering across all item filter, so it doesn't work properly at the moment.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
@up
THX

I had this feeling like something is not going well.
Last edited by de99ial on Dec 19, 2019, 7:29:53 AM
"Line 4346: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching "Master Cartographer's Sextant""

This pops up in my chat when I try to load the filter in the option's UI - how can I fix that issue?

EDIT: Looks like I tried something really retarded, turns out now the filter does not even show in the game anymore, I cannot select the filter now xD (Made things worse than before, typical me XD)
Last edited by FlupsiTheGod on Dec 22, 2019, 3:19:37 AM
@UP
Im getting the same message, just "line" number is different. In my case it is 2861. (I'm trying to use regular filter)
I tried to re-download files, check game files and even reinstall PoE. Nothing is working for me.
Last edited by parufa on Dec 21, 2019, 6:04:16 PM
"
Hi Neversink. I get this error after the patch.

Line 1874: Unable to parse parameter for Class rule: No item classes matching "Warstaff"

I went to filterblade and updated my filter to 7.5 from 7.4, but it still gives me this error. I did ctr+f and searched for "Warstaff" in the filter, but there were 0 instances of it, so I don't know why I get this error.

Having the same problem. All strictness levels produce this error and I have no idea how to fix it so I'm forced to run the default filter which is basically like no filter at all.
"
Alphavegeta wrote:
"
Hi Neversink. I get this error after the patch.

Line 1874: Unable to parse parameter for Class rule: No item classes matching "Warstaff"

I went to filterblade and updated my filter to 7.5 from 7.4, but it still gives me this error. I did ctr+f and searched for "Warstaff" in the filter, but there were 0 instances of it, so I don't know why I get this error.

Having the same problem. All strictness levels produce this error and I have no idea how to fix it so I'm forced to run the default filter which is basically like no filter at all.

GGG made a change with 3.9 that warstaff is now warstaffs, which broke filters. Neversink pushed out an update on his github, which is where I recommend you get his filter. Make sure you have the most up to date one.

If you're using his subscribed one, download them anyways and put them in the normal folder.
I have only recently realized that rare phophecy wands are hidden in the strict version even though they are one of the best bases for spell casters. Is there a reason for that?

Convoking, Profane, Tornado, Opal and Imbued are all there.
Last edited by Elektrus on Dec 24, 2019, 6:40:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info