NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

I keep getting an error when trying to select or download the "latest softcore league data" option.

"
Failed to load file from server after several retries.

Tried turning off all addons in Chrome. Tried incognito mode as well with no luck.
Sorry if I have missed answer somewhere but I looked faq and filterblade's Overview and I still don't know why some uniques drops as green text on green background and green star on minimap (ex. Quill Rain). I'm using normal style.

Also thanks for NS for this filter.
The Black Cat Clan - The Black Cat WILL affect your drops
Any particular reason why support for CustomSounds was dropped in 7.5.1?
"
KrX wrote:
Sorry if I have missed answer somewhere but I looked faq and filterblade's Overview and I still don't know why some uniques drops as green text on green background and green star on minimap (ex. Quill Rain). I'm using normal style.

This.
when I download my filter, its in a txt.file.
How do I change it into a .filter file? Thanks
Noticed that Deathly Designs div card (21/23 trap gem) is missing from the Very Strict filter on filterblade/github. Which results in it being hidden.
"
KrX wrote:

Those were cut in a later version. "Green" ones (horrible color pick on my side) were uniques that are potentially expensive at the start.

"

Noticed that Deathly Designs div card (21/23 trap gem) is missing from the Very Strict filter on filterblade/github. Which results in it being hidden.

It's still caught and highlighted by the "rest" entry. Currently not all divination cards are listed. Stil, I agree the card needs more highlight.

"
when I download my filter, its in a txt.file.
How do I change it into a .filter file? Thanks

You don't, you probably downloaded the save, not the filter. Use the download screen.

"
I keep getting an error when trying to select or download the "latest softcore league data" option.

We resolved it ~10 days ago.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Why filterblade.xyz doesn't it offer to load old filter settings? just logged first time from Blight legue.
Before that, I used it constantly and everything was wonderful. Each time the site suggested loading a fresh filter for a new league.
Spoiler
SC legues V
"
zaregu wrote:
Why filterblade.xyz doesn't it offer to load old filter settings? just logged first time from Blight legue.
Before that, I used it constantly and everything was wonderful. Each time the site suggested loading a fresh filter for a new league.
Spoiler

Check the save/load screen. There's local and account saves (recommended).
If you didn't make any account based saves and cleared your local storage, sadly there's nothing that can be done.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
I'm nearly constantly getting the unique drop sound, as well as a split second orange beam when I kill metamorphs, yet no unique actually dropped. (Checked by turning off the filter entirely as well).

Any idea what's up with that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info