NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Hi there, thank you very much for making this tool, is a life saver :)

I didn't find this option so I apologize if didn't notice it, but is it possible to filter out low tier maps, unless they are rare?
This would be usefull to prepare maps for another character without having to alch low tier maps.

Thank you for reading, and if it exists, please let me know.
Last edited by jmxpt1 on Dec 7, 2019, 3:50:41 PM
^+1
IGN: Yowiii
yOwie's shOp /327497
hey is starforge covered in the item filter as a t1 or t2 unique? i searched for "infernal sword" and didn't find anything
NeverSink take my energy!

PS. Is this still a thing?
"
jmxpt1 wrote:
Hi there, thank you very much for making this tool, is a life saver :)

I didn't find this option so I apologize if didn't notice it, but is it possible to filter out low tier maps, unless they are rare?
This would be usefull to prepare maps for another character without having to alch low tier maps.

Thank you for reading, and if it exists, please let me know.

Customize -> Maps -> Highlight and Hide specific maps -> Hide Maps -> Just enter "Map" as BaseType to catch all maps, then set the MapTier slider to <= 5 and Rarity to < Rare.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
is the filter already updated for 3.9?
"
Freya98 wrote:
is the filter already updated for 3.9?

3.9 Update in progress...
Hi Neversink. I get this error after the patch.

Line 1874: Unable to parse parameter for Class rule: No item classes matching "Warstaff"

I went to filterblade and updated my filter to 7.5 from 7.4, but it still gives me this error. I did ctr+f and searched for "Warstaff" in the filter, but there were 0 instances of it, so I don't know why I get this error.
"

Line 1874: Unable to parse parameter for Class rule: No item classes matching "Warstaff"

I went to filterblade and updated my filter to 7.5 from 7.4, but it still gives me this error. I did ctr+f and searched for "Warstaff" in the filter, but there were 0 instances of it, so I don't know why I get this error.

same problem with warstaff -.-
"

Try Warstave

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info