NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

A small issue:

- Section [3001], the divination card exceptions lacks the div card map icon.
"
NeverSink wrote:
NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v7.33

Bugreport: in section "[2801] Unique Maps" in rule "Show # $tier->t2 $type->unique->maps" in row BaseType there is "Reef Map" listed. There is no corresponding unique map with base type "Reef Map".

Strictness: uber.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
I'd like to suggest few changes to fragment section "[2809] Sorted Map Fragments", based on some thoughts and market:

"
01. Timeless Maraketh Emblem - 462c
02. Chayula's Pure Breachstone - 462c
03. Chayula's Breachstone - 277c
04. Chayula's Enriched Breachstone - 190c
05. Chayula's Charged Breachstone - 185c
06. Timeless Templar Emblem - 185c
07. Uul-Netol's Pure Breachstone - 139c
08. Tul's Pure Breachstone - 99c
09. Xoph's Pure Breachstone - 82c
10. Esh's Pure Breachstone - 78c
11. Timeless Vaal Emblem - 58c
[...]
20. Mortal Ignorance - 20c
[...]
27. Mortal Hope - 10c

This listing is demonstrative: #1 "Timeless Maraketh Emblem" is followed by #2-5 all Chayula's breachstones, then followed by #6 "Timeless Templar Emblem", then followed by #7-10 all pure breachstones, then followed by #11 "Timeless Vaal Emblem".

Suggestions:

1. Any Chayula's breachstones, as well as "Timeless Templar Emblem", are highly valuable. Since both "Timeless Maraketh Splinter" and "Timeless Templar Splinter" are in the same "high-value splinter" rule (section "[2909] Legion"), it makes sense to also have both "Timeless Maraketh Emblem" and "Timeless Templar Emblem" in the same "high-value fragment" rule. And add all Chayula's breachtones to this rule.

2. In my opinion, any pure breachstone also should be in "high-value fragment" rule - they are rare, they are top-tier breachstones, and players are using them for experience rotations.

3. "Timeless Vaal Emblem" and below should be outside of "high-value fragment" rule. This will also match the fact that its corresponding splinter is outside of "high-value splinter" rule.

4. Both "Mortal Hope" and "Mortal Ignorance" (which are currently in "high-value fragment" rule) are not that expensive anymore and should be removed from "high-value fragment" rule. They will be catched by the next "medium-value fragment" rule which handles base type "Mortal" of class "Map Fragments". Therefore, all mortal fragments will be in the same rule.

5. "Sacrifice at Midnight" is currently in higher tier than other sacrifice fragments. Difference is value between "Sacrifice at Midnight" (2c) and other sacrifice fragments (1c) is insignificant, at the same time there is significant difference in value between "Sacrifice at Midnight" and other, way more valuable fragments of the same rule, such as "Fragment of the Chimera" (9c) or "Inya's Key" (19c) or "Timeless Eternal Emblem" (28c). "Sacrifice at Midnight" should be removed from its current "medium-value fragment" rule, it will be catched by rule in section "[2811] Remaining Map Fragments" which handles all remaining items of class "Map Fragments". Therefore, all sacrifice fragments will be in the same rule.

--
As a demonstration of suggested changes, i'm listing selectors of two rules mentioned above from customized item filter i'm using:

"
# high-value fragments - Maraketh and Templar emblems, any Chayula's breachstones, any pure breachstones
Show
Class "Map Fragments"
BaseType "Timeless Maraketh Emblem" "Timeless Templar Emblem" "Chayula's" "Pure Breachstone"

# medium-value fragments - 3 remaining emblems, all remaining breachstones, all 4 mortal fragments, all 4 guardian/shaper fragments, all 4 pale court fragments/keys, no sacrifice fragments
Show
Class "Map Fragments"
BaseType "Emblem" "Breachstone" "Mortal" "Fragment of the" "'s Key"
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Hey ! I've been using this Loot Filter every time I play on PoE. I did a long break of one year, comming back to this game and this filter after one year.

And now, I sometimes drop some items, in pink, with stats of grey items. For now, I only dropped "Iron Staff" and "Carved Blade". They're in pink and appear in higher filters than regulars.

It is a bug, or these items are really useful for something ?
"
A small issue:

- Section [3001], the divination card exceptions lacks the div card map icon.
"
StarRune wrote:
A bug in FilterBlade:

- The "Give all Currency Max.FontSize" preset doesn't apply to Basic Tier 2(Armourer's Scraps), which stays size 40, while all other other currencies are turned max size.

I'll fix it next update, thanks!

"
Can i get larger text?

Maybe, but that's a limitation by GGG, I've already asked them to increase it.

"
1. Any Chayula's breachstones, as well as "Timeless Templar Emblem", are highly valuable. Since both "Timeless Maraketh Splinter" and "Timeless Templar Splinter" are in the same "high-value splinter" rule (section "[2909] Legion"), it makes sense to also have both "Timeless Maraketh Emblem" and "Timeless Templar Emblem" in the same "high-value fragment" rule. And add all Chayula's breachtones to this rule.

I'll see what I can do next update. I don't quite agree to all points (for instance, I feel like giving midnight a different status is a good idea, but mostly due to emotional reasons, this is a game after all - difference and indifference, makes up half of the flavour), but there's certainly a few good suggestions.

"
Hey ! I've been using this Loot Filter every time I play on PoE. I did a long break of one year, comming back to this game and this filter after one year.

And now, I sometimes drop some items, in pink, with stats of grey items. For now, I only dropped "Iron Staff" and "Carved Blade". They're in pink and appear in higher filters than regulars.

It is a bug, or these items are really useful for something ?

Download the latest version. You have to keep the filter updated.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Sep 30, 2019, 12:21:25 PM
"
Bug Report

Used the Customizer on the filter website.

Failed to load Item Filter: Line 5286: Unable to parse parameter for for Prophecy rule: No prophecies found matching "The Blacksmith"

If "The Blacksmith" is removed, then the game reports similar thing about "A Gracious Master" prophecy, in the next Prophecy block in the filter file.

If both "The Blacksmith" and "A Gracious Master" are removed, then the filter loads correctly.

UPDATE

The problem appeared after I've used the customize tool on the website. Sorted Divination cards according to Standard economy with tiers' pricing adjustment - at least 50c, 15c

Some specific prophecies can't be processed by the game parser at all, most of them being legacy.
In other words, you cannot refer directly to them without getting an error, no matter what.
The complete list is, i believe :
"A Gracious Master"
"Ancient Rivalries I"
"Brothers in Arms"
"Echoes of Lost Love"
"Echoes of Mutation"
"The Aesthete's Spirit"
"The Blacksmith"
"The Emperor's Trove"
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
Last edited by xhul on Oct 11, 2019, 12:33:57 PM
This is a great help to me. Thank you for making this!
Hi, I had the Inspired Learning jewel dropped, almost didn't pick it up because it only showed as a regular unique drop with the lootfilter. But the jewel is obviously quite expensive (~4ex)

https://imgur.com/a/cQ08r9x

Just wondering if this is a specific known issue and if there is similar problem with other expensive items
thanks
"
buttcommander wrote:
Hi, I had the Inspired Learning jewel dropped, almost didn't pick it up because it only showed as a regular unique drop with the lootfilter. But the jewel is obviously quite expensive (~4ex)

https://imgur.com/a/cQ08r9x

Just wondering if this is a specific known issue and if there is similar problem with other expensive items
thanks

"Filters can't distinguish between different variations of one unique base! Example: A unique "Leather Belt" can be an expensive "Headhunter" or a cheap "Wurm's Molt". Things that need manual checking have a blue icon on the minimap!"

Read the readme/faq.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Oct 29, 2019, 6:17:25 PM
I just have to take the time to thank you, I've been using your filter for many years, and it's simply awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info