NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Xzarg wrote:
Had the same issue with "Heart-Stopping", so i opened the file in a text editor and removed every mention of it. Seems to load fine now.

Sorry to bother you again with that, but what is the file you have to open in the text editor?

I tried to search for "heart-stopping" but it finds me no reference in the filter files.
"
Sorry to bother you again with that, but what is the file you have to open in the text editor?

I tried to search for "heart-stopping" but it finds me no reference in the filter files.

You need to open the .filter file you are using. If "heart-stopping" isn't it, then you might not be having this specific problem? Or are looking at the wrong .filter file.

After some digging and testing, i think that the main issue we are having is that filterblade didn't update old filters to the new version properly. For me, it left old mods (heart stopping), showed new normal item types as purple (war staff, runed dagger), and hidden oil items. I created a brand new filter, and had none of these issues. So I would suggest starting from scratch.

Edit: After some poking I noticed that the default Neversinks Very-Strict filter is version 7.2 instead of 7.3 like the others on github. So that might also have been the issue. It looks like it was just updated to 7.3 on the filterblade site as well and my old filters updated to Blight properly now. Thanks!
Last edited by Xzarg on Sep 7, 2019, 7:26:28 AM
"
Xzarg wrote:
"

You need to open the .filter file you are using. If "heart-stopping" isn't it, then you might not be having this specific problem? Or are looking at the wrong .filter file.

After some digging and testing, i think that the main issue we are having is that filterblade didn't update old filters to the new version properly. For me, it left old mods (heart stopping), showed new normal item types as purple (war staff, runed dagger), and hidden oil items. I created a brand new filter, and had none of these issues. So I would suggest starting from scratch.

Edit: After some poking I noticed that the default Neversinks Very-Strict filter is version 7.2 instead of 7.3 like the others on github. So that might also have been the issue. It looks like it was just updated to 7.3 on the filterblade site as well and my old filters updated to Blight properly now. Thanks!

Problem solved! Thanks!
"
NeverSink wrote:
NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v7.3

Bugreport: maximum level of "Flesh and Stone" gem was changed from 6 to 20 in 3.8 expansion. Sections of loot filter that have special treatment for gems with maximum level 6 wasn't updated for this change - "[2503] High Tier Gems", "[2505] Leveled Gems".
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
THANK YOU
Something isn't adding up with the latest update. I've been messing with it for a little while but I think there is possibly some rules hidden from me in filterblade, unless I don't know where to look.

I noticed by chance that a rare ilvl 85 Citrine Amulet (unid'd) was hidden from the default Very strict filter (vaal filter style if that matters). I was like hmmm, I don't agree with that, so I went looking in filterblade to customize it.

I couldn't find the place where the Citrine Amulet is listed at all, so I couldn't see if it was hidden or not. (The search function is a great idea but the top results were all the shaped/elder variants and I couldn't scroll in the results). Manually looking I couldn't find the place where it was hidden. The section under handpicked bases, jewellery, actually shows Ruby ring and says "all other bases" as shown. It should be included there, because the citrine base does not show beneath in the hidden T2 stuff where you can see all the hidden bases.

I then also noticed that good bases (Slink boots, Rustic Sash) were hidden in high red tier maps, but in the filter, under handpicked bases, they are shown. Confusing.

Then I randomly went delving (I think it was a 74 or 75 node) and both slink boots and rustic sashes did in fact show on the ground? Not in high red tier maps.

Can someone shed some light on this? I feel like something is hiding them at higher ilvls where it shouldn't, based on the fact that they are showing at a 74 ish delve node (I have made zero changes).
Last edited by rEDNiNE150 on Sep 11, 2019, 1:22:10 PM
bug report

there seems to be a bug in the "auto-sort" function(in customize - general - unique items)
"auto-sort" turns unique jewel tier into tier 2 and in that state I can't add any item into that tier

auto-sort button

after using "auto-sort" function

Hey guys,

I took note of the issues and complains from the previous posters:

- Auto-Sort being bugged for jewels and needing functional improvements
- The new crating base tiering colliding with the handpicked bases a bit too much
- Flesh and Stone having the wrong item level
- The new crafting bases need style improvements

I'll address these in the next update

Thank you!
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
A bug in FilterBlade:

- The "Give all Currency Max.FontSize" preset doesn't apply to Basic Tier 2(Armourer's Scraps), which stays size 40, while all other other currencies are turned max size.

Can i get larger text?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info