NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

I have the same problem as fjørgyn
It's not make all files in ZIP. Missing ReadMe.txt and also it missing custom sounds files as well when I am "Download all strictness levels" choosing ZIP download!! How about that??
"
fjørgyn wrote:
Hello,

I wanted to ask if there are problems with the synchronisation of the profiles since a few days. I have logged in, authorized and saved my three loot filters, which i customized myself. After customization i successfully saved them and saw the list's entries of the different filters. But I can't share them and I can't view, edit or load them on the site. Also ingame I can not find them. Unfortunately i can't download them too, because the list of saved filters is not showing up.

I get the error message: error while loading savestates: Unexpected server response

Am I doing something wrong or is it just not working right now?

I just worked on some encoding issues that are related to your problem. I.e. the ø in your name causes some problems there, but it looks good to be resolved with the next update.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
So i think everything under control?
Is there a version of the filter that ironically doesn't filter, but just doesn't the colors sounds and other stuff?
Hi, is that 7.7.1 ready for patch 3.10? Just asking cos there is no other on GitHub and 7.7.1 was released 15 days ago...
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
7.8 is release
"
badw wrote:
7.8 is release

OK got it now..
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
It seems the new 3.10 base no longer affects scrolls of portal and wisdom for some reason. I tried loading my 3.9 filter and it works but 3.10 just does not wanna work with them.
"
Chillsabre wrote:
It seems the new 3.10 base no longer affects scrolls of portal and wisdom for some reason. I tried loading my 3.9 filter and it works but 3.10 just does not wanna work with them.

I thought I was going crazy.

EDIT : Closing and restarting the game wouldn't work but I did a map after giving up and it was fine.
Last edited by Xehnas on Mar 14, 2020, 1:57:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info