NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

I can't add base types to the T1/T2 amulets/ring/belt section since the latest update, am I missing something or is it disabled now?
latest version error.

line 2712:unable to parse parameter for basetype rule:no base types found exactly matching "ezomyte dagger".

line 5057:… "blessed orb".

line 5054:… "blessed orb".

line 5052:… "blessed orb".

thanks for fixing.
This account is only for feedback and suggestions.
Don't know if it was reported yet, but 2 issues I have:
1) Hybrid flasks showing up when they shouldn't in flask progression in the leveling section + even when you disable magic life/mana flasks, they also show up. I'm guessing that's just the same issue.
2) 3-linked gear 1-12 cannot be saved it seems. When I save it and then reload the filter, it's disabled again...

Thank you for your amazing work, you rock.
I always used to downsize scrolls a bit cause I prefer it that way, but it seems to no longer work. I can change the size of the scrolls just fine on filterblade, but ingame they stay the same.

Has something gone wrong?
I have made my own custom filter since my second league which was Incursion and it always worked perfectly fine. With 3.10 however i'm also experiencing that my wisdom/portal scrolls, transmutes, whetstones, scraps all fall in the basic Path filter and not what i customly made. Their also gigantic in my face, same as basic gem drops. When i go to simulate it shows exactly what i made and how it looks ingame.

For some reason i'm also having the issue with my chromes now. Yesterday when i updated the filter, it was fine but when i redid somethings this morning the chromes on the 'filter overview' are bricked whereas it still shows working on the 'simulate' page.

Dont know if the issue came with me syncing it to my PoE profile which helps alot btw, i juggle between two pc's so this is really nice.

I would really like to know if there's a bug or something since i make the filter custom to fit my needs.
Last edited by ZelynaAveira on Mar 16, 2020, 5:29:33 PM
I am experiencing a bug with filter blade

while loading the "uber strict" profile if i modify the currency options to enable some of the lower tier currency it will not apply my modifications to the filter

I have used filterblade a lot over the years i often use the more strict filter then enable some thing i want to see like transmutes in this example

On the simulate page it seems to have applied my changes , i can see transmutes but when i download the filter , place and apply it in poe it seems to have not changed the filter.

not sure what i can provide to confirm but steps to replicate would be

load uber strict template

enable all currency under the main currency tab

download filter and load it

throw a orb of transmutation on the ground
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Regarding all the currency problems: there's a new filterblade LEVELING CURRENCY (AREALEVEL 1-65) section, using one of the new filter-language features (arealevel).

If you want to change it, it's under:
customize->currency->leveling

-----------

Other questions:

"
Don't know if it was reported yet, but 2 issues I have:
1) Hybrid flasks showing up when they shouldn't in flask progression in the leveling section + even when you disable magic life/mana flasks, they also show up. I'm guessing that's just the same issue.
2) 3-linked gear 1-12 cannot be saved it seems. When I save it and then reload the filter, it's disabled again...

Thank you for your amazing work, you rock.

I'll check it out later

"
atest version error.

line 2712:unable to parse parameter for basetype rule:no base types found exactly matching "ezomyte dagger".

line 5057:… "blessed orb".

line 5054:… "blessed orb".

line 5052:… "blessed orb".

thanks for fixing.

Those errors make no sense. It's something on GGGs/patching side. What POE language are you using? Anything special about it?

"
I can't add base types to the T1/T2 amulets/ring/belt section since the latest update, am I missing something or is it disabled now?

It's a bug, we fixed it already on our side, it'll be deployed by the weekend.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Mar 18, 2020, 4:40:07 AM
EDIT: Nevermind; I just checked the FilterBlade thread and saw that this issue (the prophecy uniques appearing pink) is going to be fixed soon. Disregard. Thanks!
Last edited by Cryotron9000 on Mar 19, 2020, 8:32:11 PM
great job, thanks.

now i know it's my problem not filter.
This account is only for feedback and suggestions.
thank you so much

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info