NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
NeverSink wrote:
"
AlphaRage wrote:
Is it possible to hide Shaper/Elder items. Hide doesn't do it for me.

For some reason, GGG has put a "always show" flag on those items (a filter won't be able to hide them, no matter the settings).

So: as of now, no. You can still make them small or transparent.

Thanks. I guess I will have a lot of small black bars on the floor everywhere then!
I found this in 4th filter, section about shaper elder items
BaseType "Onyx Amulet" "Diamond Ring" "Two-Stone" "Titan Gauntlets" "Slink Gloves" "Royal Burgonet" "Lion Pelt" "Titan Greaves" "Slink Boots" "Hubris Circlet" "Profane Wand" "Void Sceptre" "Imbued Wand" "Pinnacle Tower Shield" "Kris" "Prismatic" "Astral Plate" "Assassin's Garb" "Vaal Axe" "Coronal Maul" "Exquisite Blade" "Fleshripper" "Harbinger Bow" "Gemini Claw" "Ambusher" "Siege Axe" "Harpy Rapier" "Demon Dagger" "Skean" "Spiraled Foil" "Jewelled Foil" "Profane Wand" "Sambar Sceptre" "Void Sceptre" "Imbued Wand" "Pinnacle Tower Shield" "Kris" "Prismatic" "Astral Plate" "Assassin's Garb"

Seems you were too happy to use CTRL V in some places, thus duplicates
I'm currently working to totally hide "bad" shaper/elder items = all low dmg weapons. like rusty axes and what not
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Last edited by Prostitute4Money on Jan 13, 2018, 3:20:46 AM
"
I found this in 4th filter, section about shaper elder items
BaseType "Onyx Amulet" "Diamond Ring" "Two-Stone" "Titan Gauntlets" "Slink Gloves" "Royal Burgonet" "Lion Pelt" "Titan Greaves" "Slink Boots" "Hubris Circlet" "Profane Wand" "Void Sceptre" "Imbued Wand" "Pinnacle Tower Shield" "Kris" "Prismatic" "Astral Plate" "Assassin's Garb" "Vaal Axe" "Coronal Maul" "Exquisite Blade" "Fleshripper" "Harbinger Bow" "Gemini Claw" "Ambusher" "Siege Axe" "Harpy Rapier" "Demon Dagger" "Skean" "Spiraled Foil" "Jewelled Foil" "Profane Wand" "Sambar Sceptre" "Void Sceptre" "Imbued Wand" "Pinnacle Tower Shield" "Kris" "Prismatic" "Astral Plate" "Assassin's Garb"

Seems you were too happy to use CTRL V in some places, thus duplicates
I'm currently working to totally hide "bad" shaper/elder items = all low dmg weapons. like rusty axes and what not

You can't hide shaper/elder item. GGG's orders.

I've reworked the elder/shaper items in the latest version.

--------------

UPDATE 5.5 LIVE

- Designed a new Shaper/Elder section! The new Section has been written after studying the economy (ASC-based) for several hours (please kill me). It's now split into Shaper/Elder subsections and features 3 tiers. Low tier (random) Shaper/Elder items no longer make a dropsound. Please note that you can't curently hide any Shaper/Elder items. This is a (rather strange) limitation by GGG. Feel free to make them transparent instead though on www.FilterBlade.xyz ;). Feedback extremely welcome.

- Retiered all Divination cards. Several cards have been added to the T5 section (the "worst level" of divination cards)

- Abyss Jewels: While useful abyss jewels are not strictly superior or better than "old" jewels. I've normalized their handling: No longer have any dropsounds. They also have the same appearance as "old" jewels. Itemlevel 84+ Abyss jewels still have a red border. Magic Abyss jewels are hidden on Very Strict and higher strictness versions.

- Abyss Stygian Belts: Removed the dropsound of Stygian Vises below ItemLevel 86

- Map Handling: The "map outleveling" feature has been adjusted. Maps (under Tier 10, non shaped/unique) are now outleveled, if their area level is 8 levels (up from 7) under the level of the monster that dropped them (yes it's complicated). This behaviour can be adjusted on www.FilterBlade.xyz

- Map Handling: Uber-Plus-Strict no longer hides any low map tiers by default

- Retiered all Uniques Items.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
The best filter out there...thank you!
"
after studying the economy (ASC-based) for several hours (please kill me)

Thank you for the filter and tools, and thanks for keeping it updated!
Hey,

I think filterblade has a bug (Maybe the one that occured at the beginning of the league) when you want to do your shaped maps. Like shaped haunted mansion etc. shows completely transparent as if it was outleveled. Also if I copy/paste the designs of a map into another it just randomly changes the design of the other maps back. If I change the stuff in the "generate loot" table it will just switch back during the next loot generation.
A couple questions about default list of bases for endgame rares, so under Endgame - Rare Items (65+) => T1 and T2 Handpicked Bases => Tier 1 Rares:

Smaller Weapons: What's the reason Jewelled Foil and Spiraled Foil are included but Harpy Rapier and Dragoon Sword are left out?

Similar under Larger Weapons: What's the reason Siege Axe is included but Reaver Axe, Butcher Axe, Vaal Hatchet, Royal Axe, Infernal Axe, and Runic Hatchet are left out? Are slower one-hand axes less valuable even if they do more damage or something?

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, I did a couple searches and didn't find the answer.

Thanks

Last edited by Rockaday on Jan 15, 2018, 8:28:19 PM
"
What's the reason Siege Axe is included but

Ah I may have found an answer to that question:

"
Probably because Siege axes have a higher base attack speed, which greatly influences the smoothness of Sunder with Multi-strike. The faster that attack speed, the shorter the time you are locked in place for all three attacks.

-- https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6sol43/quick_question_regarding_alkaizers_30_sunder_build/dlfa3z5/
Dude i really like this filter i have
I am new to PoE. Thank you for this filter. It is godsend.
It was very frustrated at start without items filter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info