NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
ThunderBiome wrote:
Thank you for this. I downloaded it and have used it as my first loot filter. Learned there are others since then. My only complaint is it highlights whitestone hammers instead of leather belts. White leather belts are in higher demand then whitestone hammers ever were. (At least with my experience)

No Nemesis mods this league so no popularity on leather belts. Or I am I remembering that incorrectly, I am at work.
IS there a way to always highlight strongboxes without disabling the filter?
I hope you get what I'm saying lol.

ex I always have to press "Z" to highlight them, and then I see all the other shit aswell, that the filter hides.
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
Thank you for this. I downloaded it and have used it as my first loot filter. Learned there are others since then. My only complaint is it highlights whitestone hammers instead of leather belts. White leather belts are in higher demand then whitestone hammers ever were. (At least with my experience)

No Nemesis mods this league so no popularity on leather belts. Or I am I remembering that incorrectly, I am at work.

Every time I have any kind of Leather belt on my shop tab, someone comes by and buys all of them. Minutes later when I put two more in, same char stops buy asking for every possible Leather Belt I have. "I need 1800" they say. So yes, leather belt is a hot commodity, far beyond the white stone hammers.
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
"
ThunderBiome wrote:

Every time I have any kind of Leather belt on my shop tab, someone comes by and buys all of them. Minutes later when I put two more in, same char stops buy asking for every possible Leather Belt I have. "I need 1800" they say. So yes, leather belt is a hot commodity, far beyond the white stone hammers.

Just modyfie filter using site.
"
ThunderBiome wrote:

Stricter versions of the filter don't show hammers. I have no idea, why people would want leather belts right now. You can't chance headhunter this league. Missinformation? Maybe, some other use case, I'm not aware of.

You can use www.FilterBlade.xyz to adjust this yourself.

"
IS there a way to always highlight strongboxes without disabling the filter?
I hope you get what I'm saying lol.

ex I always have to press "Z" to highlight them, and then I see all the other shit aswell, that the filter hides.

There's no way to do that. It should alos not show any hidden items, with Z activated.

However, the filter barely hides items on level 1-6 and maybe you should use a stricted version.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
havent played since legacy and that new red tier map sounds almost gave me a heart attack, is there simple way to change it to your ordinary map drop sound?

also just wanna say ty, been using your filter since i started, it's just this time, i dread a red map drop cause of sound XD

Edit: nvm, i found it, filterblade :)
Last edited by YehuYehu on Jan 7, 2018, 7:38:12 AM
https://clips.twitch.tv/NimbleTiredSangKippa

Hi, seems we can chance the leather belt on a map who have the nemesis roll for the headhunter ? or i am wrong ?
Thank you so much for the reply. I wonder how long it took you to do all this work. Much gratitude for all the work. Cannot be said enough.
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Jan 7, 2018, 6:33:15 PM
"
YehuYehu wrote:

Edit: nvm, i found it, filterblade :)

This is exactly, why I've developed it.

More options for you, less work for me (ye, I know, the irony is not lost on me).

"
https://clips.twitch.tv/NimbleTiredSangKippa

Hi, seems we can chance the leather belt on a map who have the nemesis roll for the headhunter ? or i am wrong ?

This was done by slipperyjim on standard league, by using nemesis leaguestones still active on his characters from the legacy league (you cant add new leaguestones).

Only possible on standard and even if you have one of those relict-chars, it'll only work for 3 maps max.

"

Thank you so much for the reply. I wonder how long it took you to do all this work. Much gratitude for all the work. Cannot be said enough.

Quite a bit. Don't try this at home ;).
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
/hug Neversink.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info