NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

I use Filterblade a lot but theres one thing I can't seem to be able to do. I can't hide shaper items somehow, I played around with it a lot already but it's just not working unless I change the lines in the filter itself but I'd really prefer to be able to do that on filterblade already because I change stuff quite frequently. Does anyone know how you can do that ?
When i saw first timr that site filterblade i was confused. But when i actually invest some time and attention into it and finally comprehend what it does i must say - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS.
i have some question for your filter.

1. can i modify the time of displaying items? it's too short for me D:
2. i use regular version of your filter, but it never displays chromatic-currency valued gears (recipe items). it highlights clearly but i must press Alt key to distinguish them. is this a bug? or can i fix it?
3. is this your intend that magic-grade flask filtered? i use some magic flasks because i am newbie....
"
slayer408 wrote:
i have some question for your filter.

1. can i modify the time of displaying items? it's too short for me D:
2. i use regular version of your filter, but it never displays chromatic-currency valued gears (recipe items). it highlights clearly but i must press Alt key to distinguish them. is this a bug? or can i fix it?
3. is this your intend that magic-grade flask filtered? i use some magic flasks because i am newbie....

All this sounds a lot like you accidentally pressed 'Z', hiding all items, because:

1. There is no "time". The filter either shows items or not. Tho, when you're hiding items with Z, they briefly show sometimes because they are really hidden.

2. The regular version shows those items. This also sounds like your 'Z' mistake.

3. The filter shows:
- All "current" life and mana flasks, meaning none of them after you hit endgame levels (roughly 65+), and only the highest ones during leveling
- All flasks with quality for the vendor recipe
- All utility flasks
- All unique flasks (obviously)
All regardless of rarity.

So TL;DR: Press 'Z', this should fix all your problems ;)
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Great job. Would be nice to be able to check the version we are currently using in UI options. Thank u.
I was running a t10 map and a t7 shaped desert map dropped and I noticed that it was incredibly small as though it was a t2 map. This seems to be a bug I'm using the standard version I think so I'd appreciate if this could be fixed
"
Fluffee wrote:
I was running a t10 map and a t7 shaped desert map dropped and I noticed that it was incredibly small as though it was a t2 map. This seems to be a bug I'm using the standard version I think so I'd appreciate if this could be fixed

What version are you using?
There have been some bugs with Shaped Maps during 3.1, but with the current version (filter version 5.43, released on Dec 18th) all of this should be fixed.
Hi....i always use your filter and i want to thank you for all the works you've done...now i'm using a semi-strict filter but this never show gold amulets and leather belt (white/basic)...what can i do?
"
Manaio wrote:
Hi....i always use your filter and i want to thank you for all the works you've done...now i'm using a semi-strict filter but this never show gold amulets and leather belt (white/basic)...what can i do?

http://www.filterblade.xyz/

Select Semi strict
Go to Customize -> Chancing Bases, click on "Show" for the ones you wanna see.
Maybe go to Save & Load to save it to later load it again (also into new filter versions).
Go to Download and download it
I am using a modified version of the strict filter. Mainly it is set to show all Chromatic items. But i am finding rare items dont always display. EDIT: very possible it is all rares chromatics.
For some reason the item below does not display when dropped. The link is the current filter i am using. Not sure why that is... Thanks for anybody who might take a look at it...

Item

Last edited by Tallion99 on Dec 27, 2017, 12:27:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info