NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Why does this filter like to hide White Glorious Plate armor? Wouldn't that be considered a really good chancing item at the moment because of the HP meta?
"
Kilikx1x wrote:
Why does this filter like to hide White Glorious Plate armor? Wouldn't that be considered a really good chancing item at the moment because of the HP meta?

It does show white Glorious Plates for me, I am using the regular version.
Can you chance amulets into Biscos?

If you, neversink, maybe you add them to the list with white bases and green border (like sorcerer boots and so on). Bisco is so good and its price is increasing. Even if it will be nerf it will still be good.

is there a way to only show shaped maps between t6-10? same question for a drop sound. ty
Can someone help me with customizing this lootfilter? Everytime I try to download the custom changes, I get a basic .txt file that POE doesn't detect as a .filter file. What am I doing wrong?
You download the Filter from the "Download Filter" button at the bottom.

Edit:

Figured it out.
Last edited by Dakart on Aug 30, 2017, 11:42:12 AM
Hi please help me to hide breach rings! Its selected to hide on filterblade but its not hiding. i also tried to do this in notepad but its not working (was show before and i changed to hide)

Hey, first of all, thanks for the filter. I found that the Flask part is broken, i tried both semi-strict and strict version, it still will show the 0% quality life, mana, & hybrid flask, although in FilterBlade it show it is hide.
"
Dakart wrote:
You download the Filter from the "Download Filter" button at the bottom.

You mean that button right there? That's what gives me a text file that POE doesn't recognize.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info