NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Just switched over to 5.1.2, I am running semi-strict and happened to noticed a hidden r-g-b linked magic staff. Is that expected? Chromatic Orb not worth 8 inventory squares? Could have been that way before and I didn't notice -- just wondering.
Last edited by Mr_Tact on Aug 25, 2017, 1:19:07 PM
"
Mr_Tact wrote:
Just switched over to 5.1.2, I am running semi-strict and happened to noticed a hidden r-g-b linked magic staff. Is that expected? Chromatic Orb not worth 8 inventory squares?

Yes. Semi strict and above will hide all 8 squares rgb items. Too much space.
Cool. Thanks.
Am I understanding the FilterBlade website correctly in that I can make custom changes via the website and download my changes? Because I tried that, and all I downloaded was a .txt file. I was hoping to change the color of the Chromatic vendor recipe as the default color pallet makes it blend in with the rest of the white junk.
nvm ignore this post
Last edited by Dustyacer on Aug 26, 2017, 5:35:07 PM
Hello,
I have a problem with the filters..
It doesn't matter which one i select, they all hide the same items (uber-strict same as regular)..
I used regular filter last days but now want to try one tier higher. But nothing changes...
Does anybody have a hint or a fix for me?
Did you verify you have selected to show all loot? Hit Z to see if that fixes it.
"
offimpulse wrote:
help me pls, i used filter blade and now i dont see normal rarity glorious plate, if its not 6s. what i need to do with filter if i wanna see the same but plus bases for best uniques, such as tukohama,kaom heart etc. with any item lvl, not only 84+

I was looking for this option myself and its in the "[0206] Chancing items" part. Remove the hashtags and it should work just fine, you can add your own bases too. I will see if it works fine once on my pc.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Hitting z doesn't fix my issue.. But i recognized that normal scrolls (widsom and portal) disappear in higher filters.. But all items (like normal mana flasks etc.) are shown anyway
out of curiosity, i ve been using a version of this filter since april with no problems, today decided t oupdate to current version. couple hrs or so later comp crashes. could not load windows, had to do windows restore to a week ago. has anyone had any similar issues? it is the only (non corp)download i've made possibly since last version of this filter 4 months ago.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info