NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
SiXRaX wrote:
"
Kmjas wrote:
I have the same problem than @nauds.
I realized the "always highlight" box in options -> UI was not enabled, this will probably help.

I also have another problem, I have loot that disappear after a few secs, and other that is not even shown (like items with the 3 colours linked, which sucks because this vendor receipt is useful when levelling a new char in a new league).
Anyone having similar issues? (I use the regular filter).

items disapearing after a few secs is because of your mentioned 'always higlight..." options. take a look there. the game seems do randomly uncheck one of this options und you have to check it again.
3 colour items for crafting are showen with the normal filter. dont know about stricter versions.

THANK YOU!
Yep, that got turned off somehow. Thanks for the quick fix!
Has anyone found any problem with the strict version? Using it atm but kinda scared i miss something
IGN gubert
"
Nauds wrote:
Yep, that got turned off somehow. Thanks for the quick fix!

happened to me yesterday. again.
after beachhead bosses the items got hidden three times, while i was collecting them.
pressing alt only showed the outfiltered items. picked up a little panic there ;)
when i went to menu, the "alway highlight" was still checked, unchecking and rechecking did let the items reappear.

but still, i think its time to post a proper bugreport for GGG.
help me pls, i used filter blade and now i dont see normal rarity glorious plate, if its not 6s. what i need to do with filter if i wanna see the same but plus bases for best uniques, such as tukohama,kaom heart etc. with any item lvl, not only 84+
"
offimpulse wrote:
help me pls, i used filter blade and now i dont see normal rarity glorious plate, if its not 6s. what i need to do with filter if i wanna see the same but plus bases for best uniques, such as tukohama,kaom heart etc. with any item lvl, not only 84+

i didnt try yet. but take a look on filterblade at customize->rare items->hide & highlight rares by type->Highlight rares by BaseType
Is there a way to highlight "Clasped hands" in breaches?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Hi Neversink - just saw the Option of Filterblade and created my own one - used the semi strict before.

everything works perfectly fine except of the new Sounds to an extend.

Sound 13 seems to only be played if you drop maps like vault out of the inventory - it never plays when they actually drop - now i'm a bit scared that same goes with mirror, exalted etc.

Can you somehow confirm problems with the new sounds?
Guys can anyone please tell me if Steel Ring shows up on the strict version of the filter?

I searched for it on the filter but i can't understand to be honest, im newbie at this... thanks alot
IGN gubert
Why did you remove Hubris Circlet from T1 base crafting?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info