NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
NeverSink wrote:

GGG did a major patch yesterday. It's a bug in the patch, not the filter...

Maybe - but it broken 5.1.2 version.
Ok I roll back to 5.1.1 & wait till you fix filter or GGG hotfix something.
"
xenophobius wrote:
"
NeverSink wrote:

GGG did a major patch yesterday. It's a bug in the patch, not the filter...

Maybe - but it broken 5.1.2 version.
Ok I roll back to 5.1.1 & wait till you fix filter or GGG hotfix something.

It has nothing to do with filters, BUT do what you want...
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Aug 19, 2017, 7:22:34 AM
Thanks NeverSink; do you know what all those errors mean or if they affect game play?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
Thanks NeverSink; do you know what all those errors mean or if they affect game play?

I don't know their code, but my first guess would be (based on absolutely nothing, but general programming knowledge):

When the game starts it needs to load resources, such as images, sounds etc.

When it ends it needs to unload them to free up memory space, remove routines etc.

I guess either:

a) it tries to perform procedures with resources that were already removed - resulting in nullpointer like exceptions
b) it can't remove or access resources because they're still used by something
c) it already unloaded the routines, but it was possibly done on another thread and wasn't notified properly

Either way, it's likely no big deal and should not create ingame problems - it might slightly reduce performance overall.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Aug 19, 2017, 12:07:28 PM
Thanks very much for your thoughtful opinion!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Starting today I have had an issue with loot drop name plates disappearing after a few seconds. Holding left ALT displays them again but I am unsure why it has started doing this? Any tips? Thanks again for a great product.

Fixed it (with 'Z') sorry for the noob issue
Last edited by jbabel1012 on Aug 19, 2017, 9:39:46 PM
Even with the "Uber Plus Strict" it show some flask, how can i do for see only Unique flasks?

Anyone having this stuff aswell?
FAQ page 1
"
de99ial wrote:
FAQ page 1

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info