NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Thanks NeverSink for this great loot filter. I really like those red, green and grey background colors. Was trying to find a solution to distinguish good rare bases from ok/crappy ones, but didn't come up with better idea than you did.

I always modify your loot filter to my needs, and while I was looking up the code, I saw that you added blocks for some items that don't exist (maybe I'm wrong :P), like 1h swords with "Height <= 2" or shields with "Width <= 1". Are those mistakes?

Also, can someone clarify to me if it is possible an item to drop with lower itemlevel than it's droplevel? For example there is a line in loot filter that shows all normal/magic items with droplevel >= 66 and itemlevel < 66 (think there is no such item that can meet those requirements; again I might be wrong).

I can list more of things that I think might be wrong in the loot filter when I bump into them, if that helps anyone.
I've got it set up exactly how your instructions say, but I can't turn it on.

Here's a screenshot.
Highest Character: Level 92 86% Block/Static Strike Champion - Abyss League
I get bored of the grind around 90, probably won't ever get a higher character.
You have a .txt extension. Read the FAQ about turning off "hide file extensions" in windows.
"
Sparhawk367 wrote:
You have a .txt extension. Read the FAQ about turning off "hide file extensions" in windows.

Thanks!
Highest Character: Level 92 86% Block/Static Strike Champion - Abyss League
I get bored of the grind around 90, probably won't ever get a higher character.
How can I add coins to the filter ? Would like them to be a color and bigger name plate to make them faster to pick up. Fixed it

Show
BaseType "Perandus Coin"
SetTextColor 255 165 0
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0
SetBorderColor 255 165 0
SetFontSize 40

If anyone is looking for the code to add coins
Last edited by Meadlight on Mar 15, 2016, 2:12:45 PM
I am also having the issue where "items disappear after awhile", which the instructions say to fix by pressing Z. Problem is they often disappear very quickly--something like two seconds after they drop. This is very frustrating. Is there a way to stop this from happening?
"
Alphapix wrote:
I tried to search if this was asked but I can't find a way to search this thread in the forums:

I'm getting a lot of rare items with white borders. Is that for the full set recipe? If not what recipe?
Also where can I find that info? I looked inside the filter and white borders are not mentioned in the comments.

Grey-white borders mean that the item is small (2x2 or 1x3)

"
Thanks NeverSink for this great loot filter. I really like those red, green and grey background colors. Was trying to find a solution to distinguish good rare bases from ok/crappy ones, but didn't come up with better idea than you did.

I always modify your loot filter to my needs, and while I was looking up the code, I saw that you added blocks for some items that don't exist (maybe I'm wrong :P), like 1h swords with "Height <= 2" or shields with "Width <= 1". Are those mistakes?

Also, can someone clarify to me if it is possible an item to drop with lower itemlevel than it's droplevel? For example there is a line in loot filter that shows all normal/magic items with droplevel >= 66 and itemlevel < 66 (think there is no such item that can meet those requirements; again I might be wrong).

I can list more of things that I think might be wrong in the loot filter when I bump into them, if that helps anyone.

I will look into it, I'm think I forgot to remove a few trivial entries that will not break anything, but won't do anything either (pretty much codeclutter).

"
How can I add coins to the filter ? Would like them to be a color and bigger name plate to make them faster to pick up. Fixed it

Show
BaseType "Perandus Coin"
SetTextColor 255 165 0
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0
SetBorderColor 255 165 0
SetFontSize 40

If anyone is looking for the code to add coins

Coins are in the filter. Are you possibly using some older version?

"
I am also having the issue where "items disappear after awhile", which the instructions say to fix by pressing Z. Problem is they often disappear very quickly--something like two seconds after they drop. This is very frustrating. Is there a way to stop this from happening?

So what happens if you click Z? This is the regular solution to the problem, it happens if you have "toggle highlighting" disabled
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
How can i highlight Perfect Jewelry for crafting.

Such as normal Two-stone with perfect +16 stats or topaz ring wit 30 lightning resist.
"
Breanne wrote:
How can i highlight Perfect Jewelry for crafting.

Such as normal Two-stone with perfect +16 stats or topaz ring wit 30 lightning resist.

You can't. The filter code has no support for item stats outside of sockets/links.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Mar 17, 2016, 2:51:05 AM
I don't understand why all jewels are so bad highlighted and no sound? Blue jewel often sells for 10c, Sorcerer boots who got sound and highlight sells for 2 alts? Where is logic? Jewels are rly rare drop and easy to miss in that filter. Yellow jewels with good rolls sells for 1-3 ex and we got monster sound for mostly crap uniqies worth 1 alt but no sound for 3ex just dropeed FFS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info