NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Hello guys,

I have always used a loot filter, but currently I am hearing no sound if special currency is dropping like chaos orb.

Am I am only having this issue currently?
And can maybe someone help me. I have downloaded the latest loot filter.

Gambler
"
Elua wrote:
I don't understand why all jewels are so bad highlighted and no sound? Blue jewel often sells for 10c, Sorcerer boots who got sound and highlight sells for 2 alts? Where is logic? Jewels are rly rare drop and easy to miss in that filter. Yellow jewels with good rolls sells for 1-3 ex and we got monster sound for mostly crap uniqies worth 1 alt but no sound for 3ex just dropeed FFS.

Sorcerer boots are highlighted for chancing them into Skyforth boots. Also feel free to customize abit the filter to your likes, its easy with Filtration program (just google it). You can change everything here so instead whinning make some research for your own.
Your filter completely skips Amethyst rings for crafting. I've been looking for them and didn't notice any drop for ages, until I looked deep in the filter and realized it's not set to show them.
"
mikelat wrote:
Your filter completely skips Amethyst rings for crafting. I've been looking for them and didn't notice any drop for ages, until I looked deep in the filter and realized it's not set to show them.

Add it in then. Amethyst is objectively the least-used ring base in the game.
"
Elua wrote:
I don't understand why all jewels are so bad highlighted and no sound? Blue jewel often sells for 10c, Sorcerer boots who got sound and highlight sells for 2 alts? Where is logic? Jewels are rly rare drop and easy to miss in that filter. Yellow jewels with good rolls sells for 1-3 ex and we got monster sound for mostly crap uniqies worth 1 alt but no sound for 3ex just dropeed FFS.

I changed the appearance of jewels to my liking.

Show
Class Jewel
Rarity Normal
SetFontSize 39
SetBackgroundColor 20 20 80
SetBorderColor 136 136 255
SetTextColor 255 255 255

Show
Class Jewel
Rarity Magic
SetFontSize 39
SetTextColor 150 150 255

Show
Class Jewel
Rarity Rare
SetFontSize 39
SetTextColor 255 255 100

You can add sound with the line like "PlayAlertSound 1 300". Everyone has their own preferences for colors and what to pick in general. You can adapt to NeverSink's or change them to your liking.
Recently, a Cameria's Maul dropped using a new color I've never seen before? Instead of orange text on a black background, it was black text on an orange background. Any particular reason? doesn't seem to be a particularly special unique to me, 1 alch - 1 fus in Perandus league.
"
Won7on wrote:
Recently, a Cameria's Maul dropped using a new color I've never seen before? Instead of orange text on a black background, it was black text on an orange background. Any particular reason? doesn't seem to be a particularly special unique to me, 1 alch - 1 fus in Perandus league.

Cameria's Maul has the same base as Mjolner, and cause we can't separate the specific uniques, only their bases, Neversink put the Gavel base in higher tier uniques.
Last edited by mare6600 on Mar 19, 2016, 8:43:35 AM
I am having difficulty edititing out basic skill gems, I've suscessfully changed other parts.
I would like basic non-quality gems to be hidden,.

Here is the general gems commented out along with what I see in game. I have updated and refreshed.
http://i.imgur.com/RqV43LZ.jpg

When I uncomment out that general gems info and adjust the text sizes and stuff it effect the gems, but when I comment out the new gem settings they revert back to the old basic ones.

Not sure what I am doing wrong.
Last edited by Flobe on Mar 19, 2016, 9:50:56 AM
Does anybody know why my items disappear after I hover over them or wait for like 10 seconds?
nice Filter mate, but the Sounds are way too loud for me ... how can i reduce them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info