NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Astoon wrote:
nice Filter mate, but the Sounds are way too loud for me ... how can i reduce them?

Change in options in game :)
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Updated to 3.12

Changelog:

- updated divination card tier list
- updated unique tier list
- removed some obsolete entries from the rare tier list
- reworked the chancing section
- minor improvements here and there.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Mar 19, 2016, 6:01:09 PM
this filter just gets better and better. what would poe be without neversink :)
thx for the updates.
Thx Neversink for the update. Could you look into section #0904 Leveling white/magic item progression? I think that ilvl is to close to droplevel, especially for those non linked higher droplevel items. For example, I can't see any magic decimation bow with less than 3 links. Decimation bow's droplevel is 53, so that item can only drop with itemlevel >=53 (as far as I know). The block that should cover that item is incorrect (in my opinion):

Show
Rarity <= Magic
ItemLevel < 52
DropLevel >= 52
SetFontSize 32
SetBorderColor 0 0 0

There is no such item that has lower itemlevel than it's droplevel. So basically, this block doesn't show any item. I think that itemlevel should be at least 2 levels higher than the droplevel so someone could find the particular magic item in a more areas. Please correct me if I'm wrong in any way.
I'm trying an animate weapon build and I really like this loot filter. Is there a way I can have it highlight white weapon drops instead of hide them?
I have a little problem, when i try to activate this filter, the game said "Failed to load item filter: Line 174: Unable to parse parameter for Class rule: No item classes matching "Jewels"

ScreenShot: http://prntscr.com/ahi9a2

Can u help me O:)
"
mare6600 wrote:
Thx Neversink for the update. Could you look into section #0904 Leveling white/magic item progression? I think that ilvl is to close to droplevel, especially for those non linked higher droplevel items. For example, I can't see any magic decimation bow with less than 3 links. Decimation bow's droplevel is 53, so that item can only drop with itemlevel >=53 (as far as I know). The block that should cover that item is incorrect (in my opinion):

Show
Rarity <= Magic
ItemLevel < 52
DropLevel >= 52
SetFontSize 32
SetBorderColor 0 0 0

There is no such item that has lower itemlevel than it's droplevel. So basically, this block doesn't show any item. I think that itemlevel should be at least 2 levels higher than the droplevel so someone could find the particular magic item in a more areas. Please correct me if I'm wrong in any way.

Good catch, I'll take a look, thanks

"
I'm trying an animate weapon build and I really like this loot filter. Is there a way I can have it highlight white weapon drops instead of hide them?

Yes. Search for 0712 in the filter. The second match will lead you to the animate weapon section. Uncomment the section, save, reload and you're done.

"
I have a little problem, when i try to activate this filter, the game said "Failed to load item filter: Line 174: Unable to parse parameter for Class rule: No item classes matching "Jewels"

Can you PLEASE tell me how EXACTLY you got this version of the filter? You got the VERY first version of the filter I designed during the 2.0 beta, I have no idea how 1% of you guys ends up downloading it.

As for your question, just use the download links on the frontpage, you somehow got an ancient version instead and possibly have awoken Ch'thulu.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
XNovaStomp wrote:

Try to edit the filter with notepad++. Search for "Jewels". Delete 's' char at the end. Save and reload filter. Class Jewel is singular
"
mare6600 wrote:
"
XNovaStomp wrote:

Try to edit the filter with notepad++. Search for "Jewels". Delete 's' char at the end. Save and reload filter. Class Jewel is singular

Do NOT do it. Do you think I would upload a non-working filter? He/You somehow got a VERY old version back from the 2.0 beta.

Please read my previous reply in this thread.
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
mare6600 wrote:
"
XNovaStomp wrote:

Do NOT do it. Do you think I would upload a non-working filter? He/You somehow got a VERY old version back from the 2.0 beta.

Please read my previous reply in this thread.

Sorry mate. I thought maybe the guy wanted to edit the filter and messed something out. The first tip should always be: check if you have the latest version of the lootfilter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info