Maraketh Weapons

Lovely!
Second-class poe gamer
"
Will you guys be leaving it at 6 life and mana leech for the Cruel version too, or will it be buffed?

"
The implicit mod is the same for the first two tiers, and slightly larger in the third tier.

Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
>At this stage we do not plan to introduce Unique versions of Maraketh Weapons.

Very good decision. Rares should always be best in slot for weapon DPS!
move speed on bow seems.. inferior to crit.
Dat Sceptre, Wand and Two-hand Mace. Bloooooody hell.

Hook Sword? What the heck? 3% increase global defences?

We need crossbows.
"
Serleth wrote:
"
Will you guys be leaving it at 6 life and mana leech for the Cruel version too, or will it be buffed?

"
The implicit mod is the same for the first two tiers, and slightly larger in the third tier.

Yes, I read that and perhaps should have clarified that I was asking despite that quote. 6 life and mana on hit at the end of Normal seems fine. 6 at the end of Cruel seems weak. That is why I mentioned if they might consider changing it if indeed it doesn't perform well enough.

Most other implicit are percentage-based and thus scale with the character in some fashion. Some of the claw bonuses are absolutes and not percentages, so the scaling doesn't happen beyond getting more attacks going, and even then the "regular" claws get boosted from 3 life to 8 to 15.
Cool. Path of Bushido confirmed
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
Cool. Path of Bushido confirmed

Hopefully with some similarly-themed armor too.
"
Yes, I read that and perhaps should have clarified that I was asking despite that quote. 6 life and mana on hit at the end of Normal seems fine. 6 at the end of Cruel seems weak. That is why I mentioned if they might consider changing it if indeed it doesn't perform well enough.

Most other implicit are percentage-based and thus scale with the character in some fashion. Some of the claw bonuses are absolutes and not percentages, so the scaling doesn't happen beyond getting more attacks going, and even then the "regular" claws get boosted from 3 life to 8 to 15.

Though the life on hit would be inferior to other claws (as it probably should be given that it also has mana on hit), 6 mana on hit is still pretty relevant around level 50 for most melee builds.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
Last edited by Commoble on Apr 14, 2015, 3:01:12 AM
"
Commoble wrote:
Spoiler
"

Though the life on hit would be inferior to other claws (as it probably should be given that it also has mana on hit), 6 mana on hit is still pretty relevant around level 50 for most melee builds.

Especially accounting for melee splash or reave. It might underperform a little bit in single-target situations but unless you're using a tabula or a super early 5L, it's probably fine. Chances are you're going to either take Mind Drinker or have mana leech on gear behind it, and even if not, multistrike will help as well.

I think 6 MGpH will probably be comfortable until at least 5L territory.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info