Maraketh Weapons

Hook Swords should have the reverse knockback direction mod
I..I cant even..you guys are killing me.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
BiggestE wrote:
unless the 4% aoe on the mace is has rolls and 4% is the lowest the 35% crit multi and 60% global crit is so much better than that 4%

+1

the mace should have like 8-12% aoe. would love to build a groundslam build with that. if not i will again make a cyclone 2h lol. with the new op 2h axe should be crazy.
Only interesting is the crit axe. Other stuff is from the 'nice but it is worth 1 passive'

Base crit however is the Harbinger all over again
does this mean that these have been added to the pool of corruptible implicit mods?
Mmmmm, delicious new 3D art to enjoy soon. You guys are gonna add lots of 3D art to existing uniques, too, right? VIS MORTIS. Cloak of Defiance, Queen of the Forest, Mon'tregul's Grasp, Soul Strike, Cloak of Flame, Honourhome... (But especially Vis Mortis.)
OPA Guild Officer: to join see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119502
after closer inspection it is the same stuff as with bow implicits

there are harbingers with '50% more damage' (it is spelled differently but oh well)
and there are maraketh bows that grant you 6-12% of something useless (ele damage on a slow base..). judging by poe.trade Maraketh bows are in NO demand whatsoever..

i like the 'mana on hit', the block one is neat. remaining one sadly are meh - 1passive worth of stat (4% aoe..) or something rarely useful (chance to bleed).

and im not really getting the 'no uniques' stuff. weapons were always 'rares territory'. except for mid-range stuff like Doomsower, Primacy or Lioneyes all the top stuff is rare (except Catalyst and Mjolner that is in a league of its own)
"
Pepock wrote:
any word on balance around the current bases / implicit?

changes? adjustments?

or is it

maraketh/10

lulz gtfo loser old bases

Claws at least are getting adjusted
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Very cool
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
so is the dagger axe a dagger or an axe?
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info