Maraketh Weapons

"
exsea wrote:
so is the dagger axe a dagger or an axe?

If you look at it, it says, two handed Axe.
Ahhhhhhhh reflex bows! Those are SO fucking cool.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
This Dagger and Claw design <3
Nice to Hear Chris =))
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
Where the crossbows? Where the Pants? :(
"
For anyone wanting 1H crossbows: Wasn't it general consensus that wands fulfill that role?

1. They can be dual wielded
2. They can have attack mods
3. They work with frenzy, barrage and elemental hit, just as bows.

Why bother having daggers, claws, axes or maces when one handed swords are basically the same thing?

I really want 1H and 2H crossbows.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Apr 14, 2015, 2:40:24 AM
damn, those look so sick
Kabal build HYPE!!!
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
Game feedback on the claw: Will you guys be leaving it at 6 life and mana leech for the Cruel version too, or will it be buffed? 6 does not seem good enough for the 50-60+ range you guys might be shooting for to end Cruel at. 12 seems the most natural to go for with Cruel. Having it be a percentage for Merciless might be interesting regarding the mana leech but it seems we'll have to see how that handles in the beta if it's put in, won't we? It could start some new and interesting builds at any rate.

Art feedback on the claw: It reminds me of a couple Klingon weapons. Good because it looks dangerous and interesting, but bad in the sense that the handle doesn't look thick enough to be properly and comfortably gripped. Trying to grip a flat piece of metal, even if it's wrapped in some leather, doesn't work well. Knives have proper handles for a reason, as do swords and every other practical weapon. Would the aesthetic of a riveted wood handle work there instead of a leather wrap? Or at least thicker and rounded metal and then leather around that?
Haha I was thinking the same thing...
My first exposure to hook swords was Kabal in Mortal Kombat.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Last edited by Garr0t on Apr 14, 2015, 2:43:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info