Path of Exile: The Awakening (News Coverage)

Great work! Let us hope all goes well @Closed Beta. Us, normal mortals, wont get the key anyway, but hey, who knows. :)

Standard and Standard HC will surely get more people and better rates! :P

150 days of /played , here I come. :D
IGN TheGoodWitch(Standard)
I'm not at all thrilled with the "need" for another extended Closed Beta. I've skimmed through the new stuff and it all looks pretty cool but the Closed Beta thing pretty much removes all interest. Kill the frickin' countdown until everybody can play.
Last edited by ghymini on Apr 10, 2015, 9:40:37 PM
Just yesterday I was thinking to myself how much I love PoE releases; they are always so hyped because the betas are secretive and the information is kept close to the breast - not like other games where the expansion is pretty much over before it comes out.

Then you go and release a fucking beta for the expansion. Sigh.
Lol where is gamerevolution?
JUST AWESOME! AMAZING! WOW!
come on guys, stuff needs tested, theres so many potentially broken things in here they cant just release it and hey, lets balance later once everyones started investing in broken builds and will shit their pants if you destroy their characters by actually fixing broken bs that should never have existed.

Seriously, chill and get your heads together, anyone thinking about this in a logical, realistic fashion should be able to see why a beta is needed, a proper beta, not some "hey everyone come and play act4 and have fun" a proper "hey, come give this beta some serious hours and give us some proper feedback about what works, what doesnt work and what absurdly unhealthy broken things youve found that just shouldnt be in a balanced game".
AMAZING!
Oh my god. It's finally happening !!!
I NEED THIS! Like you have NO idea !
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
OMG cant wait for this, so awesome. ive said it before and ill say it again ggg your guys never cease to amaze me
Wow.. I've been playing since before there were doors in Vaal ruins and the characters were voiced.. Took a break a few months ago and just came back a couple days ago in hopes of starting in a new ladder league and I see this.. Looks amazing! Wow.. so much new stuff.. Wow

Wow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info