Path of Exile: The Awakening (News Coverage)

That GotGame dude needs a video capture device. Just sayin'

I like all the new stuff, but I will be sorely disappointed if Phylacteral Link is still in the game.
"
Odoakar wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:
I wonder how rare those unique jewellers will be. Another 20ex+ items, I'd reckon.

Funny thing about market forces, if enough people refuse to pay 20ex, it won't be a 20ex item.

Both you and I know people will pay 20ex. The price mostly depends on rarity.

Wait and see.

Let's hope those jewels are T2 max in terms of unique drop rarity. Just for the sake of having interesting builds being remotely accessible.
Last edited by Mischief67 on Apr 10, 2015, 5:10:41 PM
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
This is exactly why I believe this is one of the greatest games I have ever played. Yes sometimes the desync can be really annoying :D, but GGG is even working to fix that! GGG continues to truly amaze me with the everlasting content they continue to produce, and Path of Exile will always be my all time favorite game, right next to Diablo 2 of course!

I can only hope that some day I will be privileged enough to work along side with everyone at GGG. Thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for us! Greatly appreciated!

D2...PoE surpassed it patches behind.

Its good as memory,as thing of past.

Now PoE is da king

LOL , tell me bro does poe have good pvp or a decent netcode?

deterministic lockstep aint the solution.

D2 will forever be king

dats just basics
Well read all I needed to right at the beginning. going back into closed beta.

which means act 4 wont be coming out officially on live servers until at least August.

S L O W E R
Don't get the point of this... but i signed up for a beta of a game that isn't in beta anymore so that is weird
Very nice! Congrats GGG!

Did you guys read that DESYNC is dead in 2.0?

"
With the expansion we are adding a Deterministic Lockstep mode to Path of Exile that will have no desync.

That should have been the first announcement :) Thanks GGG for the hard work!

Source:
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/324u94/rewrite_of_netcode_with_a4_to_reduce_dsync/
Last edited by NightElfik on Apr 10, 2015, 5:18:22 PM
"
Whoaness wrote:
I will be sorely disappointed if Phylacteral Link is still in the game.

As far as I know the Bloodlines feature will not be part of the base game. More likely you can add it to the map for a ridiculous price as a mod with zana's map device.

"
Lynerus wrote:
Don't get the point of this... but i signed up for a beta of a game that isn't in beta anymore so that is weird

I know right? It should have been called something like Public Test Realm but then it would be open for everyone.
Last edited by Ispita on Apr 10, 2015, 5:16:28 PM
Wait, one more thing. On gamepedia video she said 70 new unique items? Can someone confirm? It sounds just unbelievable!
IGN: MegaSplasz
AND ITS STILL FREE!!!!!! (unbelievable)
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

You glorious bastards never stop do you?
Outstanding work.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info