Path of Exile: The Awakening (News Coverage)

Well, everything looks awesome. But it really brought me down to see the "closed beta". They could at least make a test league for everyone, I'm sure people would be glad to play knowing their chars would be deleted at the price of testing some new stuff. It will be very sad to see people streaming it and not being able to play.

Still, every single thing looks just amazing.
Make lab optional! Give us another way to get the ascendancy points we need.

#CantGitGudAtLab
"
This is exactly why I believe this is one of the greatest games I have ever played. Yes sometimes the desync can be really annoying :D, but GGG is even working to fix that! GGG continues to truly amaze me with the everlasting content they continue to produce, and Path of Exile will always be my all time favorite game, right next to Diablo 2 of course!

I can only hope that some day I will be privileged enough to work along side with everyone at GGG. Thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for us! Greatly appreciated!

D2...PoE surpassed it patches behind.

Its good as memory,as thing of past.

Now PoE is da king
Bye bye desync!
This looks amazing.
Wow, I expected something pretty big, but this is just insane. Can't wait for Closed Beta and hope I will get my pass. Hype is real! :D
IGN: MegaSplasz
Im in. Will Bex be there? I need a buddy to chat with and deliver cookies to.^^
When I try to register for the beta, it says my account and email are already registered.

1. Were the existing account already placed into the beta pool?
2. Will the original Path of Exile 1.3.x continue to function while the beta is running?
3. Will existing characters and items move over to 2.0 or will there be a full reset?

Thank you for all of your hard work!!

When you are signing up for the beta there is under the register button a small text allowing you to sign in with your already existing account. It's a link you can click.
awesome!
Do want!
looks awesome, as a closed beta player myself though i realise the long wait to get into GGG's beta's along with the possibility of not getting in at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info