Item Filters

"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Where's the filter to Show chromatic sockets (RBG linked)?

It would probably be something like

Show
SocketGroup = "RGB"

Yesss, finally I won't have to look at this anymore when a mirrored box opens in a 6-man group.

Also, I can't wait to have fun with all the colors I can make.

Last edited by Meridin on Apr 5, 2015, 5:31:20 PM
"
Meridin wrote:
Yesss, finally I won't have to look at this anymore when a mirrored box opens in a 6-man group.

Also, I can't wait to have fun with all the colors I can make.

Finally someone who gets it.^^

Imagine all that as settings in a UI, it would be impossible to please everyone, now we can customize the UI so to speak. :)
awesome!! Thanks a lot GGG!
They schould add something like "hide herald of asch/thundert/ice Effekts and all Other Skills Or Aura effects. Or to make it easy Show only Boughted Mtx
Effekts.

Anti
No stop, GGG, we need morr skrypts!!!
:)

How about crafting scripts routines? Something like

Do_with %selected_item%
Apply %chromatic_gem% amount <= 1000
Stop_if %socket_group% = RRRRGG, PlaySound_1
End_do_with

I agree to wait Act10 for this :)

"
tut_clan wrote:

Do_with %selected_item%
End_do_with

I fear that GGG had made terminal communication error when they called their loot filter configuration file a "script". Now ppl will ask exactly for what is said in the quote above. Because, y'know, they think it is a script, and where is one, there are many.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
tut_clan wrote:

Do_with %selected_item%
End_do_with

I fear that GGG had made terminal communication error when they called their loot filter configuration file a "script". Now ppl will ask exactly for what is said in the quote above. Because, y'know, they think it is a script, and where is one, there are many.

Duh, of course there are many scripts but they can only contain loot filter related codes. Otherwise people could get banned i hope because theyre quite specific about it that its about loot, not anything else. And ban people who use 3rd party tools except /oos users.
"
Imagine all that as settings in a UI, it would be impossible to please everyone, now we can customize the UI so to speak. :)

And you think that does make it better?

The huge amount of possibilities and choice also means this:

1, heavily prone to mistakes: people will have to fizzle with wrong settings and will accidently hide items they actually desire

2, copying scripts from others will rarely be optimal for the individual, because there playing a certain build changes the requirements a lot.

There will be 1-3 generic scripts which will be useful for everybody, there is no need for such high customizsation.
"
ExiledRenor wrote:
"

And you think that does make it better?

The huge amount of possibilities and choice also means this:

1, heavily prone to mistakes: people will have to fizzle with wrong settings and will accidently hide items they actually desire

2, copying scripts from others will rarely be optimal for the individual, because there playing a certain build changes the requirements a lot.

There will be 1-3 generic scripts which will be useful for everybody, there is no need for such high customizsation.

1.) You dont have to use it if you cant use copy and paste.

2.) If you cant ask someone for a specific script again, dont use it.

Youre wrong, there will be tons of scripts to choose from, and everyone will get what they want. With a UI there could still be people who are not satisfied.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info