Doeboy's LA/Frenzy Bower 🌟 Insane Off+Def Stats 🌟 (✿ ◕‿◕) Meet me in the Hall of Grandmaster!

"
Shada wrote:
Hey mate what loot filter your using?

It's my own filter, which i share tru my Streaming thread here: Community Streaming
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
split + chain for 2 vaal?

"
mirko92 wrote:
split + chain for 2 vaal?

dude wtf is ur problem?

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
split and chain for boss..

you are not serious ?

"
i was using the posted gear setup for the whole run just switched the warcry.
the vaals iam killing with my frenzy as i did with every boss

TS is incredible bad btw, i used to use TS for single target in 1.3 but by now even SA can kill single rare/magic/white monsters in time so there is nn for a aoe single target, just go pure deeps there for fastest boss killing, also frenzy charge generating is more than OP. will grab another bandit reward for 7 Frenzies today

and i quote:
"
i was using the posted gear setup for the whole run just switched the warcry.
the vaals iam killing with my frenzy as i did with every boss

TS is incredible bad btw, i used to use TS for single target in 1.3 but by now even SA can kill single rare/magic/white monsters in time so there is nn for a aoe single target, just go pure deeps there for fastest boss killing, also frenzy charge generating is more than OP. will grab another bandit reward for 7 Frenzies today

my original Post (post#1 obvsly):

So please, asking questions is totally fine, but please read answers and dont spam like that.

New tree version added, added a lifeleech cluster to make it easier to deal with the 2%reflect @ atziri and in general

Last edited by Doe on Jul 13, 2015, 6:54:41 AM
what bandits do you recommend?
RE

can you post video of uber with set up trap puncture or burning?

with set up gem and skill?

ty
"
xewp wrote:
what bandits do you recommend?

UPDATED THE OP
- new layout
- added text
- added bandits
- will test puncture Trap later

elemental skills are super bad at uber, due to the insane resists buff there

Last edited by Doe on Jul 13, 2015, 8:40:49 AM
Hi! How u can get 100+ int ?
Ign: saintFliper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info