Doeboy's LA/Frenzy Bower 🌟 Insane Off+Def Stats 🌟 (✿ ◕‿◕) Meet me in the Hall of Grandmaster!

"
Ehras wrote:
Is this build possible without the acuity gloves ?
YES but u will have a harder time to sustain ur mana pool and the deregen from bloodrage will be a lot higher.

"
reichan wrote:
My tree seems to be very similar to yours, with only few differences (lower level etc.)

Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIBAF4DHgUtBbUF-QYjCC4IiQ2NFHUWvxmKGY4ajx9BIXYj0yP2JP0mlSoLMHEwfDIBMpQ2PTnUOkI-z0MxR35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1WFVvpaGluvXWhh4mHrYqxlTWegbIxtbG8nb_JwUnTtdct313pTeu99dX8CfyuE2YbOh3aMNo19jX6Nv5UFlwaaaprxmyabjZ2qoJ-hpKXLpuCn1K_rshm1SLvjvTa95r6nwTPDM8SiyqnNmM96037UI9aK2cbawdwV3ajh2-Of51TndOjW6mLtg_Pq9tr7Cf66_sj_3g==

Hence a couple of questions, maybe you can help.

1) Arrow Dancing - is it worth taking? The lowered chance to evade melee doesn't look very welcoming.

2) I use 2 auras with no problem. I can use one Herald additionally if I take the mana reservation nodes, but it costs 5 skillpoints to get there. I'm not sure if 1 Herald is worth 5 pts.

3) CWDT config. I see it in your gear, but since 2.0 Enduring Cry can no longer be triggered by CWDT, now I'm confused what to do with it.

4) And if you see any general improvements that could be made in my tree (linking etc.) I would be grateful.

>1) I skiped it == i dont think its work taking, at atziri i might switch it in for the final fight
>2) I tried 2 heralds with a enlighten, 3k dmg diff with my Gear > not worth it
>3) Use Enduring Cry manually ;) works gr8!
>4) Tree Looks fine, just dont use the reserved mana nodes and Arrow Dancing
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jul 13, 2015, 3:09:31 AM
can you link your video of uber?

and set up gem?

ty
UBER VOD: YOUTUBE

Next i will try is to min-max the atziri setup:
- Taking Point Blank in tree for ATZIRI FIGHT by using 2-3 regrets for the last fight.
- Running a single target Tarp for Atziri: TRAP - PUNCTURE - PPAD - TRAP&MINE DMG - SLOWER PROJECTILES - INC CRIT STRIKES == 210% MORE DAMAGE + Point Blank

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jul 13, 2015, 3:59:43 AM
"
UBER VOD: YOUTUBE

Next i will try is to min-max the atziri setup:
- Taking Point Blank in tree for ATZIRI FIGHT by using 2-3 regrets for the last fight.
- Running a single target Tarp for Atziri: TRAP - PUNCTURE - PPAD - TRAP&MINE DMG - SLOWER PROJECTILES - INC CRIT STRIKES == 210% MORE DAMAGE + Point Blank

trap is broken no?

frenzy on mono?

burning is better more dps
you use split for 2 vaal with pierce?
"
mirko92 wrote:
you use split for 2 vaal with pierce?

setup@OP
>Frenzy is the Best single target u can get
>Split is the Best AOE u can get
>Burning arrow is just shit, reflect of Atziri Herself is an issue now, *iam killing myself, and i need the leech which is very low even with 500k Frenzy

dont prefere tornado shot for 2vaal?
FOR 2 vaal boss you use chain or pierce on split arrow?
i was using the posted gear setup for the whole run just switched the warcry.
the vaals iam killing with my frenzy as i did with every boss

TS is incredible bad btw, i used to use TS for single target in 1.3 but by now even SA can kill single rare/magic/white monsters in time so there is nn for a aoe single target, just go pure deeps there for fastest boss killing, also frenzy charge generating is more than OP. will grab another bandit reward for 7 Frenzies today

Last edited by Doe on Jul 13, 2015, 4:30:58 AM
Hey mate what loot filter your using?
IGN: Crix_st
LL Blade Vortex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info