Doeboy's LA/Frenzy Bower 🌟 Insane Off+Def Stats 🌟 (✿ ◕‿◕) Meet me in the Hall of Grandmaster!

"
Spyrow07 wrote:
hi excelente guide, using itand is working fine, just have a question, how do u get so high CC and multiplier?

Thx

First of all a high crit weapon (bow), after that u want Critchance on every possible gearpart. (same goes for critmulti)

You can also get critchance on your jewels. (same goes for critmulti)

you can also take additional powercharges (from bandits/tree)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

Hi really interesting build i would like to try out.

Wonder if someone could help me with the linking here? (ignore socketed gems)
Last edited by Boubacar123 on Nov 15, 2015, 2:37:37 PM
It depends of your skill choice:

TS or SA:
- in bow with GMP/Chain, PtL, WED, AFD, PPAD. If you don't like having your leech cut in half, just use increase crit chance/multi instead of PtL, or even PCoC if you have 4+ power charges.
- in chest: replace WED with Faster Attack.
Lightning arrow in chest: LA, GMP, Chain, PPAD, WED, Crit chance/multi/pcoc.

Single target in bow: I'd vote for frenzy or burning arrow, with PPAD, FA or SP, AFD, WED, crit chance/damage
Single target in chest: frenzy or puncture with PPAD, SP, FA, AFD, Crit chance or multi. You can also use both, remove faster attack in this case (yes, that's a weird idea, but why not).

If you don't know the acronyms I used, check the ranger build list.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
I couldn't troll through all posts but if it has been said im sorry.

What do you think about Hyrri's Ire? They are pretty cheap and the additional dodge seems super OP. It also has a nice high EV rating. If we can cap resistances without it then the only benefit to a normal chest is a little more EV and HP.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
Ziiyo wrote:

What do you think about Hyrri's Ire? They are pretty cheap and the additional dodge seems super OP. It also has a nice high EV rating. If we can cap resistances without it then the only benefit to a normal chest is a little more EV and HP.

ye i would go for it, if res are set maxed :)
since iam running capped chaos res aswell its not really possible for me, 2bad :(

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
"
Ziiyo wrote:

since iam running capped chaos res aswell its not really possible for me, 2bad :(

I see, so due to the Chaos Res gear needed for the debuff, you need to get it on as much gear as possible. I am sure with your current gear besides Chaos, your Fire, Cold and lightning are far above max.
"
Ziiyo wrote:
"
"
Ziiyo wrote:

I see, so due to the Chaos Res gear needed for the debuff, you need to get it on as much gear as possible. I am sure with your current gear besides Chaos, your Fire, Cold and lightning are far above max.

not that much, there are some screenshots of my def stats :P

its like (75)90-100/(75)90-100/(75)90-100/57

Last edited by Doe on Nov 19, 2015, 9:07:32 AM
Hi Doeboy's

I have played with the new tree this build seems to get stronger. Could you please take a look at rework your current build?

The Shadow part has changed a lot as well as the leech nodes ;)

Please could you update the build,

-Thanks
"
Ziiyo wrote:
Hi Doeboy's

I have played with the new tree this build seems to get stronger. Could you please take a look at rework your current build?

The Shadow part has changed a lot as well as the leech nodes ;)

Please could you update the build,

-Thanks

I will rework my "ranger" (prolly will use a Shadow/Duelist and not a ranger :P but maybe the tree will be the same). But iam not sure if i will post it here, or just point to the new place where i will post it.

Last edited by Doe on Dec 7, 2015, 5:00:27 AM
Thats perfect.

The Shadow section is my main concern and getting out the Ranger tree going North. They added two extra nodes and the shadow tree has been modded.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info