Doeboy's LA/Frenzy Bower 🌟 Insane Off+Def Stats 🌟 (✿ ◕‿◕) Meet me in the Hall of Grandmaster!

"
trashs1 wrote:
why u dont use a atack speed jewel? i though its the best dmg gem choice

nope its not. also it adds no damage, just more attacks per sec, onhit dmg is the same (or less since i sac the stat)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
ok thx wana try this out

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
Tips for mana issues during early levels (pre-70) for new players, (especially 1month/temp leagues).

You can take Soul Siphon in Shadow starting area & Primal Spirit in Ranger starting area and refund them later. You'll get alot of refund points from quests anyways.

You can run LMP instead of GMP.

You can also use Blood Magic linked with Clarity.
Laihduttakaa.
"
trashs1 wrote:
ok thx wana try this out

usefull lvling ring for rangers with chain =)

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
ur awesome! free bump for being awesome!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Just another look at me thread disguised as a guide
Reached 20/20 with this build few days ago, was doing 35k+ TS and 50k LA with mediocre gear. Ezpz.

Cheers db!
"
Reached 20/20 with this build few days ago, was doing 35k+ TS and 50k LA with mediocre gear. Ezpz.

Cheers db!

o/

welldone sir :)

hi excelente guide, using itand is working fine, just have a question, how do u get so high CC and multiplier?

Thx
Look at the gear: two diamond rings, mirrored legacy crit multi amulet, insane quiver (also one with legacy crit multi). A very high level also helps to get all the necessary nodes.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Nov 8, 2015, 2:26:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info