Doeboy's LA/Frenzy Bower 🌟 Insane Off+Def Stats 🌟 (✿ ◕‿◕) Meet me in the Hall of Grandmaster!

"
TsopKratos wrote:
Ty Doe for ur answer to this and my previous question and for sharing ur info with us all :)
ye sure np sir :) thats why ppl guide things up, to help :P
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
I guess if we get high %wepeledmg on most/all our relevant gear, SA should be linked with [besides ppad, chain] added fire, wepeledmg, phys to lightning. For Frenzy we could use poc then as 6th. Thats whats giving me decent results; Clearin 80's with a 300pdps bow and slightly average gearing. At least if we dont have some 500pdps bow [which are pretty "rare" in Warbands right now ;)] and/or acuity. Also using Defiance is a big qol imo and very budget. At least for me, since im 2 lazy to press a lot of buttons anyway.
ign: BETTERGOTMAHONEY
"
bamelam wrote:
I guess if we get high %wepeledmg on most/all our relevant gear, SA should be linked with [besides ppad, chain] added fire, wepeledmg, phys to lightning. For Frenzy we could use poc then as 6th. Thats whats giving me decent results; Clearin 80's with a 300pdps bow and slightly average gearing. At least if we dont have some 500pdps bow [which are pretty "rare" in Warbands right now ;)] and/or acuity. Also using Defiance is a big qol imo and very budget. At least for me, since im 2 lazy to press a lot of buttons anyway.

the links are explained in the op.. never decrease ur single target dps, that doesnt make sense, never use convert supports unless u play phys reflect maps.

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Aug 7, 2015, 2:06:06 PM
"
"
bamelam wrote:

the links are explained in the op.. never decrease ur single target dps, that doesnt make sense, never use convert supports unless u play phys reflect maps.

Just stating that i get way more deeps with that sa setup. Might not make sense for LA but at least for SA its just amazing to play with 200% inc wepeledmg + the more multi from gem and use hatred/herald/addedfire/phystolightning. Only reason not to do it is if u have leechprobs and/or are using acuity. I tried a lot of combs, also the ones u suggest for SA and wo havin a mirrored bow/acuity its way worse than the setup with conversion. Dont get me wrong, ur build is great, just wanna add my experience, since i tried a lot. Frenzy with pcoc is pretty fine tbh since multi aint as good as it used to be and pb is more like personal pref/playstyle/dependin on what content u wanna do.
P2L is only a viable option for physical defence map, the single target is mostly only used against a boss, and those got high ele res, also u loose leech, which u want against a boss, since they hit hard!

Last edited by Doe on Aug 10, 2015, 3:47:11 PM
But why is it the worst support? It gives more deeps and applys shock, which gives even more dps. Doesnt sound too bad. I mean for sure we gotta count res in, but its still a dps increase. So if ur leech is enuff to stand the phys dmg loss, go for the deeps <3. Also made some killspeed comparison and its pretty much faster. But well, its kind of personal preference, saying its bad isnt very reasonable tho. I guess everyone should see what suits him better.

can i use windripper with this ? , cuz i have really bad mana issue's , seems i cant regen mana ,.. my gear

no idea why i cant link my gear O.o

so meanwhile if u can check this out : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/micha2240/characters
Last edited by micha2240 on Aug 7, 2015, 4:48:01 PM
"
bamelam wrote:
But why is it the worst support? It gives more deeps and applys shock, which gives even more dps. Doesnt sound too bad. I mean for sure we gotta count res in, but its still a dps increase. So if ur leech is enuff to stand the phys dmg loss, go for the deeps <3. Also made some killspeed comparison and its pretty much faster. But well, its kind of personal preference, saying its bad isnt very reasonable tho. I guess everyone should see what suits him better.

u should try La if u wanna be fast at clearing, it's beyond SA with whatever support.
i only use SA for ele ref maps. and ofc no p2l there!
"
micha2240 wrote:

can i use windripper with this ? , cuz i have really bad mana issue's , seems i cant regen mana ,.. my gear

so meanwhile if u can check this out : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/micha2240/characters

sry windripper is just bad for this, its a pure physical build (so are the supports mainly physical, no convert stuff + auras)

Last edited by Doe on Aug 7, 2015, 6:07:59 PM
"
"
bamelam wrote:

u should try La if u wanna be fast at clearing, it's beyond SA with whatever support.
"
micha2240 wrote:

sry windripper is just bad for this, its a pure physical build (so are the supports mainly physical, no convert stuff + auras)

aight , but what about the mana problems ?
"
micha2240 wrote:
"
"
bamelam wrote:

"
micha2240 wrote:

aight , but what about the mana problems ?

Spirit Void Cluster
Essence Sap Cluster
Mana Flows Nodeable

all of those u can take if u got mana issues, just look at the tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info