Recommend Me a Good Anime (Samkiud's "to Watch" List)

Parasyte -the maxim-

This might be close to what you want, and it recently finished (last week). This anime show I recommended happens to be my favorite anime show so far this year, and it has plenty of intense moments. The interesting part of about this series, the manga happens to be published near the end of the 80s, and finished around the mid 90s. There might be some old-school anime feel to it too.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Considering you liked Death Note, the immediate recomendation after that should be Code Geass, hell it was its "rival" when airing.

besides that, here take this, few titles have analysis but by the end of the page there's a few chart pictures with loads of anime series, try anidb or so for description:

http://animu-mango.wikia.com/wiki/Anime_Recommendations

Have fun.
Oblivious
^ Can agree with those, parasyte and code geass are definitely worth watching!
Ugh effort
"
All of the above AFTER Steins;Gate.

El. Psy. Congroo.

Necessary for any MADO SCIENTISTO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8NJh_sTQLY&index=15&list=PLA4B90156F0363425
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Apr 1, 2015, 12:30:15 PM
Cowboy bebop and Samurai Champloo.

Nothing beats those two imo.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
Samkiud wrote:
I'm not otaku, I'm not so into the manga/anime world; it is not my thing, but since I saw Death Note I fell in love with craziness and intense mind blowing level that world can achieve, and since then, I'm looking for an anime that is up to that level. Basically, I'm looking for animes that contains one of the following themes:

-Existential subjects, such as soul and fate. Not necessarily religious matter.
-Mind games and plot twists as in Death Note.

I recently watched Gantz, and I loved it. I started to watch No Game No Life today but I realized how childish it is, so I'm looking for something more mature.

Note: I get over the Draon-Ball and Pokémon age years ago, so please, don't recommend me Digimon, Knights of the Zodiac, Naruto and that shit about tournaments, fights, friendship and pink colors. This thread is not about discussing that anyway.

You might enjoy Psycho Pass
I can recommend quite a few:

* JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
* Fate/Stay Night
* Evangelion
* Vampire Knight
* Tokyo Ghoul
* Shiki
* Elfen Lied
* Higurashi When They Cry

You weren't get bored with these for sure! :)
"
G3nobee56 wrote:

* Fate/Stay Night
* Evangelion
* Vampire Knight
* Tokyo Ghoul
* Shiki
* Elfen Lied

Especially since Fate/Stay Night UWB season 2 is coming this month :D

Damn I love that anime, can't wait! :3
Ugh effort
Last edited by aStrayGami on Apr 1, 2015, 10:23:03 PM
"
G3nobee56 wrote:

* Fate/Stay Night
* Evangelion
* Vampire Knight
* Tokyo Ghoul
* Shiki
* Elfen Lied

Please, read the OP first in any thread before posting. If you read the OP here you would know what I'm exactly looking for and that this is not a thread to randomly recommend anything you personally like. And thank you. But I'm tired of the the plots based on supernatural elements such as vampires, ghouls and zombies.
That's why I only reccomended like 2 or 3 things, otherwise i would have given you a huge list haha
Ugh effort

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info