2h ground slammer (1 month HardCore race 4/4)

I've started using Grace once i've take the reduced mana reserve nodes at around .. can't remember .. 60-65 maybe. I was using Hatred + Herald of Ash while i was leveling. Perhaps Grace instead of Hatred is more safe .. but i found no need for that.

As for reflect ... i had absolutely no problems with reflect ... never even noticed it.
And for the corrupted blood - remove bleeding flask man .. you should have at least on flask with remove bleeding all the time... otherwise .. well .. read what anvilgod said in the first page of this thread
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
And I'm dead in Merveil's cavern Cruel. A creature in front of me was quickly possessed by a Blasphemer, there were two little basic Merveil blue spawn in front of me, some lag (seriously brief), then I was dead. I really have no clue how this death could have been prevented. My life (1500) and resists (in the 70s) were solid. Not even sure what it was that made my life go from full to nothing in an instant.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Apr 4, 2015, 2:49:16 PM
i'm lvl 60 using this build, so far so good.

my only question is, and if i got hit by a really huge phys dmg, that sounds like a problem :(
@Tempada
I'm sorry to hear that man :/
My guess is that a bad combo of just the "right" curse + a couple of successful direct hits unseen due to the lag = death .. in my opinion lag is the deadliest killer in all games.

@Ngga
In theory nothing should be able to one-shot you in any given point from level 1 to level 80 ( i.e i took a couple of direct undodged hits by the Dominus' touch of god attack). But that hugely depends on your life pool/resists/situations you put yourself into etc.
My success with the build proves that it is absolutely possible to complete all challenges fast and relatively easy... but that doesn't mean that 100% of the people who try it will get the same results. Again no build is immortal and your success = luck + careful gameplay + knowledge of the game(this one is directly linked to the careful gameply)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 4, 2015, 4:11:31 PM
That whole thing with Acrobatics looks funny, i must try it with some reseted SC character asap...

After i finished SC challenges (well still waiting for masters, enough daily quests for rng to ding), i decided i'll try some permastun for 1MHC league. So far lvl 65 with more traditional pure armor way, only thing so far with too much HP to keep helpless was merci Vaal. I wonder, what are you able to stun with your tree, looks like you dont reallyy care about stun/threshold nodes? Is it by purpose, because you need to be hit to generate charges? Also, is the blood mana gem really worth it, i think with just 1-2% of mana leech on any jewelry you can probably replace it?
Not relying on stun is by design. You can hardly stun any bosses anyway without heavy investment into stun nodes .. and that means less points spent elsewhere. With this marauder i was able stun pretty much everything besides bosses and that was perfectly fine by me.
The blood magic support gem allows me to run HoA + Hatred + Grace without it you'll probably have to drop Hatred... on top of that you don't need any mana leech ( and even with mana leech you can run out of mana ). Tho if you are wiling to drop Hatred and if you have mana leech casting without blood magic should be fine since the mana cost of GS is not that big.

What 6th gem do you suggest? Added fire dmg?
Last edited by anvilgod on Apr 5, 2015, 11:42:53 AM
Nice mace!
Well yea .. for 6L i'll go with one of these

Ground Slam + Melee Physical damage + multistrike + Blood Magic + faster attacks + added fire daamge

OR

Ground Slam + Melee Physical damage + multistrike + Blood Magic + faster attacks + life gained on hit
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Nice mace!
Well yea .. for 6L i'll go with one of these

Ground Slam + Melee Physical damage + multistrike + Blood Magic + faster attacks + added fire daamge

OR

Ground Slam + Melee Physical damage + multistrike + Blood Magic + faster attacks + life gained on hit

Thanks. And what is your opinion on life leech instead of lgoh? does lgoh heal me faster than life leech gem?
well lgoh heals you instantly and life leech does not. Also you already should have some life leech ( at least 2% from the tree that i've used, and the leech from the enemies cursed by warlord's mark) so more life leech ... i don't know... not that it's bad but i'd rather use the instant healing of lgoh ( as long as i have some life leech from other sources )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info