2h ground slammer (1 month HardCore race 4/4)

Oh that was probably around level 60-65 .. because i didn't have CWDT before that.
ANd yup for the flasks remove bleeding and remove frozen is essential! Try to get such flasks as soon as possible.

These were that flasks that i was using:

"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Man, a mace Marauder is kinda nasty to level in comparison to a spell caster. Mana is tricky before you get Blood Magic (luckily I found Clarity and have mana regen on gear), and Ground Slam clear speeds are really low for a while (granted, I didn't get a mace upgrade until level 20). I'm sure it will get better, though, and it's nice to have Life Gain on Hit + leech from Warlord's Mark. I wish it wasn't such a long trek to Acro!
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Well it vastly depends on your luck too! I must say that i was able to find/craft very nice maces from level 1 to level 80 so my dps was always enough. In the standard i was leveling a caster and it was a lot slower compared to my hardcore 2h groundslammer ... not to mention that my survivability was far worse.
But yes .. in the end melee/ranged builds are very dependent on your weapon and if you don't have one good enough for your current level playing can be very painful.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Starting playing with this build and i loved it, but i hate it also too :). Now im 63lvl, have 3000k life and dont want to rush act2 merciless... Little bit changed tree, taked some ele resists...

Q: Marohi ergi good end game weapon for this build? I know, i can craft mace like you, but i think, uniq mace who cost 20-30c will be little bit cheaper than craft myself ...
The marohi is nice tho it's kind of slow.
Crafting can be very cheap or very expensive. Do you feel lucky? :)
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 4, 2015, 4:24:12 AM
When did you start using blood magic? I'm currently at lvl 50, 36.7 hp regen / sec. GS costs 26 mana and I am 4 points away from blood drinker.
As soon as i got it from reward BM. For me was a pain to use mana potion for ground slam.

The same for me.
Btw, thanks for nice build !
Hey, Korgoth,

At what point did you start using Grace?

Do you have to worry about reflect or extra corrupted blood stacks with Vengeance?

Btw, I had a miserable time leveling... until I purchased a Geofri's Baptism with the 2C I found. My dps jumped from 260 to 1000! Believe it or not, I did not have a single magic or rare 2h mace drop until I hit Cruel difficulty. I know there's crafting, but I barely had any currency to make something worthwhile. Anyway, it's going much much better now. Also, I'm using Heavy Strike (I highly recommend that) for bosses and I've never taken down Normal Piety or Dominus so fast.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Apr 4, 2015, 10:57:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info