Exactly why does hardcore exist?

"
johnKeys wrote:
please calm down man.
there is no such thing as "HC players". only "players". who can play whatever league they want.
the real problem are the trolls and people who like to patronize others for whatever reason. want to "feel superior" by putting others down.

Wow, this is incredible.

First JohnKeys post I strongly agree with.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
And1111 wrote:
I wrote comment like this beacuse i'm tired of listening ''alt f4 core,pussies'' shit last few days.

no, you wrote a comment like this because you felt like being a ***T^&^&*.

my personal opinion is Alt+f4, portal-exploits and other shenanigans isn't really playing the game - HC or not - but you know what? feel free to use all of the above, if you really need to.
just don't you fucking dare tell someone they are "doing it wrong" if they aren't.

whenever some piece of scum on the forum tells someone else "noob / you suck/ l2p" or pretends to "give advice" no one asked for, I get really, really fucking mad.
I assume all you fkn clowns are above the age of 5, so keep yourselves in check, and maybe, just maybe the Path Of Exile community will get a better reputation than the goddamned Xbox Live one.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Mar 28, 2015, 8:02:53 AM
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
And1111 wrote:
I wrote comment like this beacuse i'm tired of listening ''alt f4 core,pussies'' shit last few days.

no, you wrote a comment like this because you felt like being a ***T^&^&*.

my personal opinion is Alt+f4, portal-exploits and other shenanigans isn't really playing the game - HC or not - but you know what? feel free to use all of the above, if you really need to.
just don't you fucking dare tell someone they are "doing it wrong" if they aren't.

whenever some piece of scum on the forum tells someone else "noob / you suck/ l2p" or pretends to "give advice" no one asked for, I get really, really fucking mad.
I assume all you fkn clowns are above the age of 5, so keep yourselves in check, and maybe the Path Of Exile community will get a better reputation than the goddamned Xbox Live one.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1225823
Thread you started,you were one who was talking to ppl what is right way to play this game and you knowed what you will start by thread like that.
Last edited by And1111 on Mar 28, 2015, 8:10:34 AM
then you read it backwards, because in there I put what I wrote above, in a bit harsher terms.
going not against alt+f4 itself, but rather the "alt+f4 culture" where if you don't alt+f4, expect to be trolled the fuck out and told "l2p" by people who think they are "better".

so yeah, when you link an example of my own thread to try "counter" me, please be sure to read it first.
Moderators really need to delete thread like this or similar immediatly as soon as they appear on forums and put author on probation for the good of community.
Last edited by And1111 on Mar 28, 2015, 8:35:31 AM
"
And1111 wrote:
Moderators really need to delete thread like this or similar immediatly as soon as they appear on forums and put author on probation for the good of community.

at precisely the same time as going "lel l2p", "you bad in dis gaem", or "scrub/noob", "scrubcore/altf4core" and the like, would be an automatically ban-able offence.
agree?

because apparently, people above the very mature age of 20 cannot possibly control themselves, so they need to be fucking auto-banned by an algorithm that scans for keywords, before they go explain themselves to Support why "they didn't mean it", so the ban is removed after they learn a lesson the hard way.
Last edited by johnKeys on Mar 28, 2015, 8:44:37 AM
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
And1111 wrote:

at precisely the same time as going "lel l2p", "you bad in dis gaem", or "scrub/noob", "scrubcore/altf4core" and the like, would be an automatically ban-able offence.
agree?

because apparently, people above the very mature age of 20 cannot possibly control themselves, so they need to be fucking auto-banned by an algorithm that scans for keywords, before they go explain themselves to Support why "they didn't mean it", so the ban is removed after they learn a lesson the hard way.

Beacuse thread like this or thread like yours doesnt do anything good for community,they just raise tensions between player and put pointless hc vs sc subject at frontline.
Was just doing one of those sucidal Haku missions (timed, ball lightning totems that deal tons of damage, mobs spawn on you..) and realized that there is no other way to escape a sticky situation, than through logout.

Haku missions are one of the most potentially deadly situations, where some parameters are unknown beforehand, and you cant put down TP.

AltF4 - confirmed legit mechanic :P

When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
yeah, maybe they should remove HC and change xp penalty, so if you die it's back to 0, maybe even -levels? That way sc deaths would actually mean something.
d:-D*
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
yeah, maybe they should remove HC and change xp penalty, so if you die it's back to 0, maybe even -levels? That way sc deaths would actually mean something.

Arrogance + ignorance = :-(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info