Exactly why does hardcore exist?

As someone who actually has only played hardcore since beginning my POE career now over 4 years ago, Alt F4 would've only saved me maybe one out of every ten deaths.

Not sure why hardcore players get labeled as "atl f4" players like somehow softcore is more prestigious or something.
"

Not sure why hardcore players get labeled as "atl f4" players like somehow softcore is more prestigious or something.

It's because hardcore players have shittalked softcore players and that hurt the softcore players' fee fees so they have to retaliate or something lel
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
The only reason I give any kudos to HC players is because they were able to outplay the mighty desync.. hardest enemy in this game. By doing this, they earn my respect.

Above and beyond that? No better or worse than SC players to me. They can spout their superiority all they like.. makes no difference.
"
As someone who actually has only played hardcore since beginning my POE career now over 4 years ago, Alt F4 would've only saved me maybe one out of every ten deaths.

Maybe because HC players think their e peen is really big even though all they do is press their alt f4 macro at the right time which is the only real skill they have and use, all the same as SC players are called scrubs for playing in the league with XP loss. Funny thing is, both are silly as SC players want no XP loss and HC players defend the use of alt f4 so much its hilarious.
"
Maybe because HC players think their e peen is really big even though all they do is press their alt f4 macro at the right time which is the only real skill they have...

breh, you dont level up or get loot by pressing altF4
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Ok. Let me explain why so many hc players condescend on sc with an example that just happened. I log into sc and join a public map party on a blue mine map. One of the guys start flaunting their dick around saying "what's the boss in this map? This map is so low level that I vendor this trash." 5 minutes later he gets 100-0ed by a single volatile flameblood and proceeds to flame and put the blame on us for not pulling the mob away.

who the hell wants to see people like this say "alt f4 core"? I would say I still enjoy playing sc more than hc but my opinion is only swinging closer to hc as more and more of these cancerous players infest sc.
"
"

Maybe because HC players think their e peen is really big even though all they do is press their alt f4 macro at the right time which is the only real skill they have and use, all the same as SC players are called scrubs for playing in the league with XP loss. Funny thing is, both are silly as SC players want no XP loss and HC players defend the use of alt f4 so much its hilarious.

Well, there's inherently more risk in hardcore than softcore. Is there not?
"
morbo wrote:
"
Maybe because HC players think their e peen is really big even though all they do is press their alt f4 macro at the right time which is the only real skill they have...

Just don't respond. As usual, he has no idea from what he's speaking.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

"
Hunwulf wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
"

Just don't respond. As usual, he has no idea from what he's speaking.

Neither do you but we still allow you to voice your useless opinion. Nice thread derail you trolls did there btw.

And yeah, pressing alt f4, then logging back in and fighting easy mobs until a hard one shows up to alt f4 again does get players lvld up.
As if SC players don't alt-F4 as well?

As if alt-F4 saves you from death guaranteed?
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info