Exactly why does hardcore exist?

"
Chundadragon wrote:
If you want me to make the diary of an SC player please continue... trust me I can be a lot more offensive.

[Removed by Support]

He was trying to be funny. Imo he succeeded. He also plays HC so yeah.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Mar 28, 2015, 8:28:01 PM
>.<

Mfw I miss the joke.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Diary of a Sc player

Page 1

Wow this game looks nice. I really think i am good at it too...

Page 105

There is a death penalty? I guess i need to play safer from now on.

Page 110

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD.
I CAN'T FUCKING LEVEL.
HOW MANY DEATHS WAS THAT NOW?
2015? NO NOT THE YEAR! THAT's MY NUMBER OF DEATHS.
HOW DO THESE PEOPLE IN HARDCORE SURVIVE?
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
THEY MUST ALT-F4 ALL THE FUcKING TIME!!111!!!1

Page 245

Ok, i got a little better at the game now so i die like once per day. That's the way this game is meant to be played i am sure... These people in hc must be cheating or using broken builds with only hp nodes or something. That's it, i am better than them, i am innovative and i have balls and what's most important, i don't alt f4. If i alt-f4'd i would survive all the time i am sure. Pretty sure...
Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty sure...

Page 587

THE HIVE MIND COMMANDS
ZERG EVERYTHING
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Hmmm....

Diary of a Sc player

Page 69696969

ROLL 150% QUANT MAP AND RIP ALL 6 PORTALS ON FIRST PACK OF WHITES

WOW I FEEL MANLY

TIME TO GO ON FORUM AND TELL HC PLAYERS THEY ALT F4 FROM ANY SIGHT OF DANGER
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I am sorry if i offended anyone. I assumed this was a joke thread so i wrote some of my own.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I expect support to shortly come by and tell us all to stop bickering. Why not save them the trouble?

truth is its much more ok to shit on hc ppl less probations censorship ect
try this thread with why do sc ppl die so often during bossfights and it would be locked

got probation once for calling std zimbaweleague

btw love the thread *popcorn*

ohh and hc ppl are better players in general if you think alt f4 will give you godmode you never had a lvl 80 toon in hc

[Removed by Support]
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Mar 28, 2015, 7:59:44 PM
@ventiman: I think you got the probation not because of the poor sc players in 'zimbabweleague' but because of ... wanna take a guess?
Right from the Wiki:

Hardcore is the "Item Arrangement Simulator"; it's designed to force you to eventually spend several months doing nothing but selling or finding spots for all items in the "Remove Only" tabs...
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Hmmm....

Diary of a Sc player

Page 69696969

ROLL 150% QUANT MAP AND RIP ALL 6 PORTALS ON FIRST PACK OF WHITES

WOW I FEEL MANLY

TIME TO GO ON FORUM AND TELL HC PLAYERS THEY ALT F4 FROM ANY SIGHT OF DANGER

Diary of an elitist:

Today i went on a forum and scolded others for having a different opinion than i have. I also looked down again on those pesky SC [Removed by Support] because all they do is die to white packs in maps.
Hi guys,

I have had to edit a few posts in this thread. Please avoid using derogatory terms to describe players that enjoy a particular play style.
No longer works at GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info