Five More QOL/UI Improvements

Please also show unique ranges for attributes eg. (on Alt key):

Goldrim 34% item rarity (30% to 40%)

Also, please add a command or option to replace swearwords with symbols like %*&!. Some user names contain clean words that are arranged to be vulgar. Be nice to /swear <phrase>.

Finally, please add a pause on window focus lost. Popup window killed me other day. When focus changes, POE gets flushed from RAM to disk on my system. By the time focus is restored, too late. Better if nothing could steal POEs focus! Why no party pause either? Player(s) pauses. When ready, people select Unpause. When no one is paused, 10 second count down, continue.
Brad Smith
Last edited by BradSmith on Mar 27, 2015, 6:53:34 PM
I hope allowing all masters in the hideout will be implemented as well.

GG GGG on round 2 of QoL features !

Your Hype gem just gained a level.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
And this is exactly what people who ask for a loot filter dont get. But let them have one, then someone picks up an item they missed because they filter it out, then suggestions will be flooded with "change the loot filter" and the like.

And some things should be toggles and others shouldnt be. GGG got it backwards sadly, ilvl should be always on, what good is it if we have to press a button for this little non intrusive and always helpful thing? While the XP per hour might really be a permanent thing rather than a toggle which i would totally hate as i just dont care about it at all how much i get in an hour.

So you came here to assert that people asking for lootfilters want them in a specific way (not showing any items that don't match the filter), assert implementation details (flipped items being ignored in all cases) and then scorn people for wanting that. Wow.

You realize there are reasonable ways to do this? What we have right now already is pretty much a loot filter, it filters by rarity and type (map/currency/gear/gem). Now imagine I could add "saphire rings" as filter option (because I want to craft something for cold resist) so it would highlight those. Not hide everything else. Or indicate which of the dropped rare items have a decent base (what would you want with a rare simple robe at lvl 70).

I mean, I've never advocated or asked for a loot filter. But the condescension you're showing (and the weakness of your argument) is quite unbearable.

Lastly, I personally don't need to check the ilvl of 95% of my loot. If I'm doing maps, it's chaos-recipe ilvl (or regal if I was doing high level maps), I don't need to clutter the item display with something like ilvl permanently (in fact, I'd find that very obstrusive). Whether or not an item can be 6s needs to be checked maybe 2 times per char, whether or not an item is craftable is decided by ilvl (and not by mods) in so few cases that checking the ilvl is whatever.
Showing itemlvl while holding alt is perfect imo. I'm not sure what unpredictable farming you are doing that would require it always-on, but hey, you probably have your reasons.
Show DPS of weapons. We shouldn't have to use 3rd parties or do math.
what are those gloves in second picture ? alt art or some new unique ?
couldn't help but to notice those gloves... What are they? I don't recognize them.
Another day in Damnation!
Will the map overlay show remaining enemies like the /remining command does? That would be really helpful.
"
And this is exactly what people who ask for a loot filter dont get. But let them have one, then someone picks up an item they missed because they filter it out, then suggestions will be flooded with "change the loot filter" and the like.

And some things should be toggles and others shouldnt be. GGG got it backwards sadly, ilvl should be always on, what good is it if we have to press a button for this little non intrusive and always helpful thing? While the XP per hour might really be a permanent thing rather than a toggle which i would totally hate as i just dont care about it at all how much i get in an hour.

I hope we hear GGGs opinion on this why these were made so "backwards" and why some things will be toggles while others will be permanent set features we cant disable.

Always happy about announcements like this though, GGG really works hard to give us what we want even if we usually dont deserve such nice things anyways.
huh? wut r u guys talking about? you think filter will apply only once when item is dropped by (dead) monster but not when it is dropped again by (not so dead) player?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Any chance you can add a "reclaim all microtransactions" button? i'm pretty sure i have many that i forgot about.. but don't feel like scrolling through every tab of the stash.. item by item.. looking for them (i.e. gems.. would take forever)
IGN: McPeen / Sex / iLeap
Wheres the attack in place ui on/off toggle!

D;
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Mar 28, 2015, 5:03:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info