Five More QOL/UI Improvements

Nice improvements but I am still hoping for more,like options for particle effects so we don't lag all the time,loot filters,something to show that i have a pm in trade 1 so i won't have to stare at the screen all the time or turn chat on/off and such meaningfull improvements.
You gave us regular stash item highlight a while ago and now guild stash too. We could see health bar on allies since ever and now on our chars too. Also item level could be in game from beginning.
Looks like you gave half of what you could give us in the past,just to pass this other half as new QoL improvements. I understand that from the marketing aspect and i hope you kept the real stuff for the end.
Thanks.
Item level Kreygasm
"
MauranKilom wrote:
Pretty sure he means things like loot filters 'n stuff.

Funny thing is if there was a loot filter and you run in a party then you might not see any loot at all because whatever drops for you might be allocated to someone else and whatever is for you might be filtered out.

So people like him will QQ when a loot filter exists as much as people QQ now that it doesnt.
poe.com/beast
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/beast
Item level was needed and kinda strange it wasn't implemented yet.
The rest is nice too!

Thanks GGG!
"
MauranKilom wrote:
Pretty sure he means things like loot filters 'n stuff.

Loot filters like what? If you mean loot filters that you can specify in-game, that's a damn tall order to fill. I get by fine with all loot visible all the time....
Last edited by codetaku on Mar 27, 2015, 1:45:00 PM
Chris have always had rings in his signature. Now he has some sort of runes. Are you hinting at something?
"
escorpion wrote:
Chris, I like the runes at the bottom of the post. Do they have anything to do with the expansion or just for show? I noticed they are the shape of the map runes.

Looks like new map item art.
Last edited by noobatplay on Mar 27, 2015, 1:56:10 PM
YES! On the right track!
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
Excellent stuff, I'm all for UI changes, nice work guys, can't wait !
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info