Five More QOL/UI Improvements

"
Vaydra wrote:
"
sidraphael89 wrote:
Separate the icons for debuffs from the buffs!

debuffs to appear above the flask or action buttons would be my preference

I have an even better idea: As soon as a debuff is happening, the game automatically presses the button for you, and you drink the flask. Would be my preference...

Yeah, ok, just kidding. But still....
I hope we could change the opacity of life/mana bars, though... it's pretty bad especially for summoners like SRS builds.

Oh yeah... opacity and size sliders for loot labels, too.
Last edited by twoclaw on Mar 30, 2015, 11:26:14 PM
Anyone else notice the high resolution shadows?
How about a real QOL improvement for colorblind people : being able to change the color of items dropped on the ground (and maybe also the cursor) ?
"
illectrik wrote:
Anyone else notice the high resolution shadows?
couldn't care less about it
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
no more /itemlevel!! wooooohoooo!!
Global 1 is cancer.
By agreeing to these terms of use, you acknowledge that bugs are like cool and stuff
and that you will bow to the Mealworm king when he ascends the throne.
It takes a lot of hard work to keep this game as updated and fresh as possible, everyone at GG is working hard and doing a good job.
"
Chris wrote:
In addition to the Quality of Life improvements that we previewed a couple of weeks ago, we have five more upcoming changes to show today. Almost all of these changes were suggested by the community.

The experience bar now shows experience per hour.
The Guild Stash now supports item highlighting.
Floating life/energy shield/mana bars can now be enabled above the character.
You can now control the width, height and font size of the chat box.
Item level is shown on items while you're holding Alt.

Now these QoL improvements are real improvements! I really like every single one of them. Great job! Started my until-1.4-break from poe last week but I will definitely be back when 1.4 hit the server. Tbh I already miss the game. ^^
Edit: "Floating life/energy shield/mana bars can now be enabled above the character." is soooo cool, this will make it so much easier to monitor your chars state (even when you are tired or drunk *g*).
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Mar 31, 2015, 11:53:36 PM
Great! Im impressed! One more suggestion to improve life:
1) Slightly (very slightly) separated by colour Prefixes and Suffixes on the blue and yellow items to make sure if it have free prefix or suffix for master crafting.
2) Tooltip on mouse corsor on EXP bar to see experience (or items?) penalty for current location (it will be pretty handy for effective leveling).

Thumbs up it you agree!
Thanx GGG. U are awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info