Five More QOL/UI Improvements

GGG isn't even trying
/itemlevel = alt

/oos = ctrl?????? Where
How about Auto summoned pets?
maybe even auto sommon random pet?
give people more reasons to buy a million pets

Reclaim All? to reclaim all non-consumable micro-tran items.
or make them stay in the stash but appear as ocupied? to easy reclain and reapply.
or someway to easily reclaim or locate mt items instead of logging on each chars tjem scan each slot/gem. (taking notes on a piece of paper is def not a good idea, buying more is not either)
Last edited by kongyuyu on Mar 29, 2015, 8:16:54 PM
"
Duke3D5 wrote:

GGG isn't even trying

New Unique gloves hype?
For thy actions, thou shall be cursed, and thy stash tabs shall be forever tangled and
beyond comprehension
I'm really glad to have found this game when I did -- two weeks ago.

Keep up the good work, GGG.
Last edited by Kreskya on Mar 29, 2015, 9:44:21 PM
"
DDaems wrote:
Goodjob GGG,
Also i would like to suggest, revisioning the character name binding on to login account.

Its so annoying that you can't call your characters.
Witch, HCwitch, etc... because the chances are that the name allready exist.
What makes no sense imo, character names should be bind on account information.

Diablo 3 does that by appending a random 4 digit id onto the end.

Works great!
"
NobodySuper wrote:
I guess somebody doesn't like the colour of exp bar. They should change it just for them. If everybody would be like you, making drama over tiny things just imagine how stupid would every update thread look like.

Actually some people are colorblind; it wouldn't hurt to give people _options_. Those that _need_ it can change it. Those that _want_ to change it can. Those that don't care can leave it at the default.

As someone who has shipped multiple games across PC and Consoles good UI design and implementation is an investment into player's Quality of Life. GGG still doesn't understand good UI design IMHO but at least they are making _some_ progress; which is far better then none at all. :-)

Last edited by Michaelangel007 on Mar 30, 2015, 1:00:43 PM
"
"
eleMENTAL2013 wrote:
"

Nah, thats what we need for the XP per hour thing.

Why are you so stubborn with this exp per hour thing?

It's awesome, it's QOL and its NON INVASIVE. I tend to stumble upon your posts sometimes and I don't know if your serious or not most of the time. I get that impression very often.

it is invasive if i hover over my XP bar and i have to read XP per hour. Its like a hobo sitting in front of your house, you just want him gone even if he doesnt do anything.

What you're saying is downright ridiculous.
Last edited by eleMENTAL2013 on Mar 30, 2015, 3:10:05 PM
Separate the icons for debuffs from the buffs!
"
sidraphael89 wrote:
Separate the icons for debuffs from the buffs!

debuffs to appear above the flask or action buttons would be my preference
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info