Five More QOL/UI Improvements

Awesome news! :D
Hi,

I'm wondering if the XP amount can be continuously displayed without having to mouse over it? Or is that an option already in the game?

"
LMK wrote:
Any chance you can add a "reclaim all microtransactions" button? i'm pretty sure i have many that i forgot about.. but don't feel like scrolling through every tab of the stash.. item by item.. looking for them (i.e. gems.. would take forever)

Chris touched on this topic in the Q&A one month ago: "This is surprisingly difficult to implement :("
IGN: SpoiledSoCalScion / ShadesOfPrey

Austriae est imperare orbi universo / GMT +1
Awesome news!
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Try copy and pasting chris's maps I don't know about anyone else for me but when I do it it says "newmaps"
Can you add chat timestamp and option enabled/disabled?
Nice updates!
Please tell me there will be more QoL improvements for guild stash than item searching...

It might not be an issue for small guild stashes but we have several dozen stash tabs and they are hell to manage.

Barring the usual suspects, I would suggest a template feature so that I don't have to make an excel sheet for stash tab names, locations and colours for the dozens of tabs to be organized twice every league (sc & hc)
Last edited by ZaM on Mar 29, 2015, 10:18:02 AM
awesome......and it took only 1 year and a half after release to implement it..........preaty nice
There is one QOL-improvement my guild and I are really waiting for, because it is the number one point of frustration for us:

When is GGG going to give us a chance to save characters before a major patch? With an offline skilltree of the old characters, with stats and all. Pretty much like the program you can download from an obscure source from reddit, but instead embedded in the website and from GGG themselves.

Because there is nothing more frustrating than fearing for your characters existence every patch because the skiilltree changes and you forgot (or aren't that internetty to use it) to go on reddit to download the newest version of a third party program!

I understand that GGG wants "metagame"-changes with every patch, I understand that there will always be changes, and that no character, be it old or new, will ever be safe from it. Fine.
But a little help with the hours and hours of not playing the game but rebuilding the chars would be greatly appreciated. Because this is what keeps some of my guildies away from the game in the long run.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info