Five More QOL/UI Improvements

still long way to go and much more things to evolve and add so we can say this game is way the one mmorpg that has been atleast diffrent than the others still this game has to offer what the others do
All we need is a LOOT FILTER NOW! pls :(
GGG QoL Feature of the Year! SKILLTREE AND FRIENDS SEARCH!
"
The experience bar now shows experience per hour.

11/10. Really love this one.

IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Mar 28, 2015, 8:29:40 AM
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
"
The experience bar now shows experience per hour.

11/10. Really love this one.

Hopefully as a toggle.
the QOL are descent QOL stuff. Nothing earth shattering.

The ONE QOL stuff, that will make the biggest difference in the game is working on the Engine and with Desync.

Engine meaning, improved graphics, improved animation of the characters movements, improved hit detection for somethings like shield charge, adding some type of unique animation to skills like elemental hit (of course the skill needs an overhaul also), Maybe even reducing the overhead layout to what is now something like 75 degrees, to something more reasonable at around 60 degree angle or maybe allowing a toggle on options to do that, and overall just smooth the engine.

Desync of course is Desync. I could play weeks of diablo and never see an issue of desync, but I don't think I could play a day of POE without at least a minute form of desync cropping it's ugly head. Take Zeno for example, look at his last 10 deaths on stream, and I'd wager that at least half of them were desync related.

There core game system though remains strong, and is the best of the action RPG games around
"
the QOL are descent QOL stuff. Nothing earth shattering.

The ONE QOL stuff, that will make the biggest difference in the game is working on the Engine and with Desync.

Engine meaning, improved graphics, improved animation of the characters movements, improved hit detection for somethings like shield charge, adding some type of unique animation to skills like elemental hit (of course the skill needs an overhaul also), Maybe even reducing the overhead layout to what is now something like 75 degrees, to something more reasonable at around 60 degree angle or maybe allowing a toggle on options to do that, and overall just smooth the engine.

Desync of course is Desync. I could play weeks of diablo and never see an issue of desync, but I don't think I could play a day of POE without at least a minute form of desync cropping it's ugly head. Take Zeno for example, look at his last 10 deaths on stream, and I'd wager that at least half of them were desync related.

There core game system though remains strong, and is the best of the action RPG games around

You could also get lots of server downtime and lag and crashes in D3. So yeah, its totally not like that game has any issues right? And desync is here to stay, they can only reduce it, that has been said before. Thats not QoL, thats what they always work on, these things here however were asked to be put into the game. Except the XP per hour which i never heard of nor want.
@Chris

Why is your signature different? Used to be alt art rings and what not. Now runes of some sort? Could this mean something?
Hardcore --> Onslaught --> Nemesis --> Invasion --> Bloodlines --> Tempest --> Standard...
Good job :) makes my day to see fun updates
"
Its4u2n0 wrote:
@Chris

Why is your signature different? Used to be alt art rings and what not. Now runes of some sort? Could this mean something?

Are you seriously not reading any GD threads lately? Its a website link...
Last login for guild would be a gift from god , but every bit helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info