Preview of Upcoming UI/QOL Improvements

"
Midas666 wrote:
"
Ultimace wrote:
"
Midas666 wrote:
LOL, take almost 3 years get clock to game.. and useless names to map.. If play windowed mod, u dont need that clock and this game work better in windowed mod. And those names is only good to party fuckers who solo maps in party.. example: someone find box and say it to chat, that solo fucker find easy to box, come loot and then continue rushing..

You had a bad day or soemthing?

Havent bad day.. that "update" is just so fucking lame.. come'n fucking clock.. there is so much little thing what needs to fixing.. but they dont listening players, only those who pays 500$ for grandmaster support packs..

You realise that this is just a slim part of the update right? Maybe consider reading their post properly before you hate.
"
lord_joshi wrote:
"
Jerssible wrote:
clock hype!, hope they don't nerf it

Expectation: Clock is set back 10 minutes when you die.

;-)

Bad enough losing 10%exp when dying (TO LAG GGG), but losing 10 minutes each time ?, die 6 times and I get a free Daylight savings. :)
He's partly right, aside the vulgarity. I am glad to have this in game. This stuff had been in Titan Quest and now Grim Dawn for a while now.

That said, these are much appreciate QoL improvements to PoE. Cheers devs!

yay! adding a clock was one of my suggestions a few months ago. I'm so happy :D

free beer from me for the whole team Chris! cheers
"
alexvsevil wrote:
The only QOL I want is for currency items to stack properly when moving from inventory to stash.

It's silly having a stack of 19 Alts and then another 37 stacks of 1 alt each. :S

It's a small thing, but I can second this notion: it is beyond stupid that inventory should keep making 1-orb stacks if a previous unfilled stack exists on the current page. PoE is already hyperinflated with things people will want to sort and keep organized, something so tiny and miniscule as filling one stack of an orb at a time before making new ones is perhaps the biggest "DUH" / *obviously* thing basic to the game.

This should be doable right devs?
For POE Devs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6UuRTjkKs
Died like this in HC before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVsgFUiD-Y8

u_u
Name on maps !!! Waited so long for that !! Thank you thank you thank you thank you !
Hf :)
Kreygasm!

Can't wait for the expansion.
The name is unnecessary.

Just make players in party to have a color in his portrait's board. So you just need to match the cross color with Board color.
THat's really cool looks like coop Battlefield :)
"
samfortal wrote:
The name is unnecessary.

Just make players in party to have a color in his portrait's board. So you just need to match the cross color with Board color.

This.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info