Preview of Upcoming UI/QOL Improvements

Oh god yes!
I literally fist pumped seeing the clock!

One of my favourite features in Titan Quest was getting a clock when you move the cursor to the top left corner. I currently have Steam overlay just for this feature.

So excited xD Bring it on!
"
So they are gonna make lower prison a lvl 8 zone instead of the current 9?

I would say with a new act (and whatever else) a lot of areas will be scaled up or down. Hopefully keep analytics on where people are at what level, how much they die, how long they take per area etc so that they can track the "flow" of the game and adjust as skills and passives change the way we play the game.
Small changes, great qol improve
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Hooray! I suggested the alternate party leader icon color On February 28, 2013. I'm sure I wasn't the first one to offer the suggestion but I'm excited to see it will be implemented. Thank you GGG!!!
<redacted>
Personal Item Filter(s):
https://www.pathofexile.com/item-filter/Rxpet8
Last edited by Censurri on Apr 13, 2021, 11:21:53 AM
I remember running with a random party and mentioning a party leader dot would be handy before this season, you won't believe what a quality of life addition this will be:P #hugthedot
Nice!
Is it just me, or the character on the screen looks a bit more zoomed out than the usual?

I would very much like to see the possibility to play on full screen with the same level of zoomed out screen as when i run game in 1920x700 resolution. Honestly, the size of the characters with standard screen ratio makes me motion sick and i am unable to focus on the game.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Patience Exiles - a clock and names on a mini-map are called 'teasers' for a reason.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info